Worth $800,000 Selling at nearly 21% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- Are you looking for a sure-win investment with endless possibilities and opportunities? If you are an INVESTOR, a BUILDER, or a DEVELOPER, then this parcel is the best decision that you will make – a one-of-a-kind land that will provide you with millions of revenue. This property sits in Cullman, a county that continues to move forward and is now among one of the fastest-growing counties in the Great State of Alabama. With great new industries and businesses that are expanding at a high rate, this means great things for people who invest in land in this region. This no-zoning parcel will not hinder you to build your dream legacy, an empire that will be known not only in the US but even worldwide. Just imagine owning this promising land that can give you limitless possibilities. Your options are guaranteed endless here! Start planning and unleash your creativity in this lot now! Turn it into a recreational spot that will surely be in demand in the region. Everything is ideal for this kind of parcel: a sports recreational complex, a football or baseball field, and event activity places. Even a stadium or a concert hall is likely as well. Different types of parks and wildlife preservation are perfect types of attractions here too! It can be a great location also for Rv or mobile home parks, which are well known nowadays, or family getaways or camping sites that are in demand for both locals and tourists. Green communities which are excellent to preserve our environment for future generations will be great here as well. Given all its impressive characteristics, the smartest way to get the best out of this property is to turn it into real estate. 50 to 70 acres of this lot is excellent for developing a subdivision, while the remaining areas can be a recreational amenity of a great community that you wanted to build. You may also establish townhouses or condo buildings with supermarkets, stalls for rent for small businesses, scenic spots, eco parks with picnic grounds, clubhouses, a golf course, and a man-made lake that can offer water sports adventure. A tiny home community will be excellent too. Because Cullman county is one of the best locations to raise a family, you may offer low-cost housing, plus given all the advantages this lot offers, surely you can catch every homesite hunter’s attention.
- Big winnings in real estate are its great location: This North Central part of Alabama offers an excellent location. Its beautiful entrance straight to Interstate 65 is one of its advantages that can attract commuters from different sides of the nearby cities. Cullman is between 2 Metropolitan cities. From the north, 41.1 miles is Birmingham, and to the south is Huntsville which is 65.1 miles away. Given that it is incredibly affordable to live here compared to other cities, surely people from all over the US are looking to buy a piece of property in this region. Therefore, either an investor or a developer will agree to the promising income this lot offers as its spot is highly favorable for your upcoming community. This spectacular property is near schools, restaurants, hospitals, supermarkets, and churches that anyone looking for a place to live will consider. And you know what, the main grocery in the area is right next to the entrance of the parcel, so it would be an advantage in the community that will rise. An ideal location for prime real estate development.
- A lot that is bright and spacious: This woody property possesses gorgeous settings, all the beauty of nature, and lovely panoramic views making it perfect for wildlife preservation which can help our ecosystem. You may use its mature timbers for the start-up of your construction here or simply save some of them to keep some parts of this land untamed. The mayor of the city has a good feeling about this parcel and agrees to annex it if presented with a sound plan. He knows people if/when services are needed to be done to it. Surely once this property is developed, its value will not just double but triple or even more. Just imagine the successful investment that you can leave to your kids’ future by owning this parcel. This is no doubt a decision that will change your life and your future generations. Get your dibs on this parcel and decide now while we are offering you a price worth every penny. Let us help you grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that secures your financial freedom!
Cash Price: $629,000
We are currently offering this property at a rock-bottom cash price of $599,000. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $149,900 down, and $9,730.58/mo for 120 months
- APN: 22-09-32-0-000-025.000 & 22-09-32-0-000-019.004
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: No Zoning
- County: Cullman County
- Property Address: County Rd 421, Cullman, AL 35057
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 34.037264845836326, -86.87386296297655
- City: Cullman
- Zip: 35057
- Acres: 163 acres
- Square Feet: 7,100,280
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: 22-09-32-0-000-019.004: $ 151.52
22-09-32-0-000-025.000: $ 92.88
- Power: Available in the area.
- Water: Available in the area.
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install a septic system.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.