Worth $25,000 Selling at nearly 20% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It’s Wow or Never! And you wouldn’t want to miss the epic deal we have for you: Planning to buy a couple of parcels in the beautiful land of North Carolina? A present for your special loved one, save for your kids’ future, or perhaps just to hold for a tremendous investment return? Then this is a great treat for yourself! We have four more gorgeous parcels in the area along with this lot. PURCHASE 2-3 PARCELS AND GET A 5% DISCOUNT, or BUY 4-5 AND GET A 7.5% OFF. We know everyone loves a good deal! With sales this good, you don’t even have to wait for Black Friday.
- Parcel offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: Located in a well-established community with lots of single-family homes and sits in an area with great affordable houses, anyone who wants to build the right house here can look forward to a healthy amount of equity or profit in the deal. Lot possesses a rural setting yet is still close to the comfort of a big city, perfect for new families, retirees, and individuals who want to start a new life. Create your legacy in this parcel, turn it into your little piece of paradise, and build your dream abode, your desired second or vacation home, your model house for living or rental, or your weekend retreat shelter. It’s an easement hassle-free parcel that is in a spot where all utilities are conveniently available.
- The lot is lovely in so many ways: A lovely corner lot with a unique shape that has great street access on 2 sides and possesses a delightful setting, and relaxing ambiance. Enjoy the down-home charm and southern hospitality it offers. An area that is close to it all while providing a tranquil quiet feel. It provides a true country style of living that you desire in a homesite. Enjoy your shelter and its lovely surroundings. Be surrounded by a quiet and amiable neighborhood while experiencing a less hassle life or a laid-back pace of living. Parcels’ distances from one another in this area are well-planned for residents to enjoy their preferred privacy. This place is Everything it promises to be.
- You may enjoy your proximity to many amenities and scenic spots: In just a few minutes from your property, you will reach numerous grocery stores where you can refill your pantries such as Food Lion, Fair Value, Feldors Market, Walmart Neighborhood Market, and the Aldi. Too tired to cook meals for the family? Worry no more! In less than an hour’s drive, you can reach different restaurants where you and your family could enjoy such as Waffle House, Dos Amigos, Perkz Cafe, Mi Carreta, Italy Grill, and BBQ Man to name a few. Now, let us take you to the next level! Been wanting to have relaxing and enjoyable holidays and weekends with your family? Grab your keys and visit T.H. Broyhill Walking Park, Grandfather Mountain, Doc’s Rocks Gem Mime, Caldwell Historical Museum, and Lakeside Park. Wait there’s more! In just a 29-minute drive you can enjoy Brown Mountain Beach Resort where every single staff member was helpful while seeming to be genuinely happy to be there to help you. The atmosphere is rustic with the right amount of modern convenience. A place to experience the river to swim, tube, or lounge in, is just outside your back window. You may read a book while listening to the water rushing by and leaves rustling in the mountain breeze, share a glass of wine with your partner or even float down the river in utter contentment. Prepare yourself for tons of new experiences and exciting adventures served to you by the region where this parcel sits in. So, what are you waiting for? Hit that button! And grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Cash Price: $19,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $19,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,790 down, and $359.76 /mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you
- APN: 09146B-1-12
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R-20 Single Family
- County: Caldwell County
- Property Address: 2321 MERTS WAY, HUDSON, NC, 28638
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.877300, -81.490700
- City: Hudson
- Zip: 28638
- Acres: 0.41
- Square Feet: 17,859.6
- Topography: Slightly slope at the front of the road
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Granite Falls
- Annual Taxes: $72.45
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.