Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 40% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- An ideal location for the dream home: Tucked away in a quiet corner of Pasco County, this 0.18-acre parcel is the perfect spot to build your dream home. Surrounded by mature towering hardwoods and lush forestry, the property offers a sense of privacy and seclusion. It’s situated in a tight-knit community in Pasco County, so you can have your desired sanctuary in the country, yet you would never feel isolated due to the peace-loving neighbors around. Single family dwelling and mobile home is allowed in this property’s zoning so you can spend the most relaxing years of your life in this hidden gem in the country.
- Fun activities to keep your adventurous heart fulfilled: In just 4 minutes, you can get to the Moon Lake Park (1.7 miles) where you can take a swim, or go fishing in designated areas. You can also take a canoe or a boat out and sail across the lake for a refreshing ride – the park offers a boat ramp and parking spaces to keep your boat in sight as you enjoy other activities within the area. For the more adventurous spirits, the Upper Pithlachascotee River Preserve (9.3 miles) is for you. There are 2 miles of trails including a 1,500-foot boardwalk, where you can bask in the fresh atmosphere around you. There are also picnic spaces and benches to rest and recharge for the rest of the trail.
- A lot to love about living in Florida: Aside from the exciting adventures and thrills that will keep the weekends packed, one of the best things to love about living in Florida is the serenity and security. This parcel is situated right by close neighborhoods such as Moon Lake Estates and Golden Hills, where the community is very intimate and you can truly enjoy the peace and quiet that you cannot experience when you’re living in the middle of the city. Create a quiet escape or your dream home that takes full advantage of its charming surroundings.
Cash Price: $9,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $9,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,390 down, and $222.28/mo for 96 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 16-25-17-0090-13900-0150
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R-1 RURAL DENSITY RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
- County: Pasco
- Property Address: Huntley St., New Port Richey, FL, 34654
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.30737716263329, -82.60823376101254
- City: New Port Richey
- Zip: 3346542440
- Acres: 0.18
- Square Feet: 7,840.8
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $108.79
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Need to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic systemc
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.