Worth $70,000 Selling at nearly 23% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It’s a gorgeous property that offers countless options and possibilities: This parcel is well-suited for different types of homesite hunters like families, retirees, relocators, people wanting to have a simple but fun life that is close to nature or planning to have a country style of living while still being close to their needs and necessities. Folks wanting to live nearby bodies of water, backpackers, and thrill seekers are very welcome here as well. Here, you can build your desired vacation house or a second house that you may turn into your favorite holiday or a regular getaway spot. A simple life that s home to nature plus nearby bodies of water is what you can expect if you live in this parcel. Besides being your private camping spot, the property is also allowed for your mobile home and RV. A tiny house or small cabin is possible too. Expect a healthy amount of profit from whatever type of dwelling or abode you will build here. You may be able to generate income from your property by turning it into a vacation rental business, registering it on Airbnb, or simply having a home-based business. In the future, it will be an ideal inheritance for your kids or can be a gift to your loved ones. Your options are unlimited and you can use this land in a variety of ways, including as a source of reliable, and satisfying income, or as a place to live.
- This parcel will captivate you in a variety of ways: A heavily wooded property where you could benefit from selling some of the timber you cut down to help pay for some of your construction costs. They can also be used for the start of your building! Lot offers a rural setting while being accessible to several services and the convenience of many downtowns. Residents in this area can enjoy their desired and much-needed privacy due to the ideal distances of properties from one another. Imagine owning a home where you may enjoy a beautiful panoramic view 24/7. Every day you wake up to the dazzling sunlight streaming in through your bedroom windows. This is definitely an ideal place for you to create new memories, adventures, and a future with your loved ones. Furthermore, this parcel’s easement is all set up and can easily be hooked up to a power line and other utilities.
- You may appreciate the proximity to numerous amenities and scenic areas: Too tired to cook meals for the family? That’s okay! In just a few minutes’ drive, you can conveniently reach different restaurants where you and your family can enjoy, such as Richey’s Roadhouse Grill, Cozy Cafe, Scooter’s Chicken & Catering, and Sister’s Bistro. Thinking of escaping your busy and stressful week? No worries! Grab your keys and fasten your seatbelt for in a matter of less than an hour’s drive, you can reach Lafayette Park, where you can have a nice walk while enjoying the beautiful sunset. You may also head to T.H Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, a perfect spot for hiking, camping, and exploring wildlife. Bring your whole family to numerous tourist attractions that are just less than an hour’s drive from your property. You may visit Cape Palm Parks, Dwarf Cypress Boardwalk, and The Toybox FL. Worry not about your family’s comfort and necessities as the property has easy access to many groceries, shopping, hospitals, fuel stations, etc.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Get your dibs on this parcel and talk to us now!
Cash Price: $53,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock-bottom cash price of $53,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $13,390 down, and $928.30/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 00506-031R
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: No Zoning
- County: Gulf County
- Property Address: 3372 Lakegrove Rd, Wewahitchka, FL 32465
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.136245062650282, -85.15140722043711
- City: Wewahitchka
- Zip: 32465
- Acres: 0.76
- Square Feet: 33,105.6
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $294.13
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Need to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.