Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 55% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences: Would make a nice site for a new home either a residential single-family or a duplex is okay. The property itself is exceedingly lovely, lushly treed, and offers wonderful privacy for your family to enjoy. Plus it is just a couple of minutes drive to schools (Stewart Elementary, Shanks Middle School, and East Gadsden High School), churches, and restaurants. Speed up and seize the opportunity to have this asset. Easement Hassle-Free, the street has all utilities, water, and sewer can easily get hooked up to the City water and sewer system, and no HOA.
- Perfect location to invest: Quincy is an amazing city in Gadsden County, Florida. Just 20 minutes west of the capital, Tallahassee, this beautiful yet underrated city is in the center of all the action. It draws many tourists due to its proximity to major attractions in the region while being removed from the hassle of bigger centers. Locals here enjoy Florida’s sunny weather from March until November and beaches like Apalachee Bay and Wollaston Beach which lie about just an hour away. It has many natural parks where you can relax and spots where you can enjoy hunting, and fishing, absolutely an ideal place to spend an enjoyable time with families and friends.
- The area is lovely in so many ways: It’s the perfect escape for people who wish to experience both the modern and historical aspects of the region while having everything they want to see and do at their fingertips. Some more things you can love the most about Quincy is that it is filled with many people with different backgrounds and since it is small you can almost get to know everyone, there are areas with homes that have been here for years, but are well kept, traffic is light and there is a good sheriff that keeps crime down in all areas. For people who want to enjoy Florida without all the hustle and bustle of larger cities, Quincy is a great spot.
Cash Price: $8,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $8,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,190 down and $189/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 3-08-2N-3W-0780-0000J-0010
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R2
- County: Gadsden County
- Property Address: 111 Marshall St. Quincy, FL, 32351
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.582400, -84.561300
- City: Quincy
- Zip: 32351
- Acres: 0.57
- Square Feet: 24,926
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: NA
- RV Allowed: NA
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $116.71
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.