Worth $18,000 Selling at nearly 17% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: This parcel is well-suited for new families, retirees, and individuals who want to start afresh in life. You may build your family’s regular getaway or holiday spot here. If you dream of having a swimming pool large enough for your family to enjoy, or if you desire a patio where you can relax while drinking your favorite wine, your dream home could have it in this lot. Anyone who wants to build the right house here can look forward to a healthy amount of equity or profit in the deal. You may pursue or venture into a lucrative vacation rental business, Airbnb, or home-based business and generate income out of your property. It can also be a gift for your loved ones or an ideal inheritance for your kids in the future. There are many ways to use this land, including as a source of reliable and satisfying income, as well as a residence.
- Be mesmerized by this parcel in so many ways: A slightly wooded property where you may enjoy the benefits of clearing some of its timber and selling it off to cover some of your building costs. Additionally, you can use them at the beginning of your construction! Lot possesses a rural setting yet is still close to many services, plus the comfort of many downtowns. The distances between parcels are sufficient to allow residents in this area to enjoy their desired and much-needed privacy. Enjoy your picturesque panoramic view while experiencing a country feel. Imagine owning a house encompassed by acres of trees, scenic landscapes, and wildlife surrounding you. You wake up daily to the bright sunlight that streams through your bedroom windows. If you are aiming to have a serene, slow, and very quiet style of living, with new adventures and unforgettable memories to create, this property is the home for you. The setting is pristine, the surroundings are refreshing and relaxing, and the neighborhood is pleasant and very well organized. Furthermore, this parcel’s easement is all set and can easily get hooked up to a power line.
- You may enjoy proximity to many amenities and scenic spots: Too tired to cook meals for the family? That’s okay! In just a few minutes of drive, you can conveniently reach different restaurants you and your family could enjoy, such as Fishermans Grille, Forms Scratch Restaurant, Waters Edge Cafe, and Red Shell Shanty. Thinking of escaping your busy and stressful week? No worries! Grab your keys and fasten your seatbelt for in a matter of 8-minute drive, you can reach Crisfield’s Wellington Beach, where you can have a quiet walk while enjoying the beautiful sunset, which surely you may enjoy. You may also head to Guard Shore, a pet-friendly and very relaxing place where you can walk and take a plunge with your kids. Bring your whole family to numerous tourist attractions that are not more than an hour drive from your property. You may visit Roaring Point Park, Experience Smith Island LLC, and Delmarva Discovery Museum, to name a few. Worry not about your family’s comfort and necessities as the property has easy access to many groceries, shopping, hospitals, fuel stations, etc. And for your kid’s education, which of course is always a priority, you may take them to great schools such as Carter G Woodson Elementary, Crisfield Highschool, Holy Grove Christian School, and a lot more.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Get your dibs in this parcel and talk to us now!
Cash Price: $14,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock-bottom cash price of $14,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $3,590 down, and $354/mo for 72 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 08-150907
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: R1- Low-density residential
- County: Somerset County
- Property Address: Joe Lewis Ln, Crisfield, MD 21817
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 38.0124, -75.8182
- City: Maryland
- Zip: 21817
- Acres: 1.00
- Square Feet: 43,560
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $146.00
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Would need to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.