Worth $38,000 Selling at nearly 34% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: This parcel is an excellent choice for starting families, retirees, and individuals who want to start afresh in life. Begin building your humble abode in a country style of living while being close to needs and necessities. Here you can establish a regular getaway or holiday spot for your family or use its remaining space for homesteading or to do your fancy type of gardening. This lot could be the most suitable location for your dream home or vacation home and if you desire a large swimming pool to bring and accommodate your family and visitors during gatherings and special occassions. You can also have a patio to relax while drinking your favorite wine. Anyone who wants to build the right house here can look forward to a healthy amount of equity or profit in the deal. Lot has a large parcel size, and given its area’s lot size requirements for building, it can be subdivided. Possessing it will not only allow you to build your dream home yet pursue or venture as well into a lucrative vacation rental business, Airbnb, or home-based business and generate income out of your property. It can also be a gift for your loved ones or an ideal inheritance for your kids in the future. There are many ways to use this land, including as a source of reliable and satisfying income and residence. This certainly will bring you tons of options and benefits to take advantage of.
- Be mesmerized by this parcel in so many ways: A heavily wooded land that can be cleared for lumber and offers to save some of your construction costs. The vicinity has a rural putting however is nonetheless closed by many services, including downtown. The distances between parcels are adequate to enable residents in this place to revel in their preferred and much-needed privacy. Enjoy your picturesque panoramic view, a true country feel whilst not missing the big city life as the parcel is just an hour from Charlotte which is the biggest city in the Tar Heel State. Imagine proudly owning a residence encompassed by way of acres of trees, scenic landscapes, and beautiful hill views around, plus possessing natural beauty from all angles. You wake up each day to the shiny daylight that streams through your bedroom windows. If you are aiming to have a serene, slow, and tranquil fashion of living, with new adventures and unforgettable recollections to create, this property is meant for you. The setting is pristine, the environment is fresh and relaxing, and its neighborhood is splendid and well-organized. Also, this parcel`s easement is all set and without problems, can easily get hooked up to a strong line.
- You may enjoy proximity to many amenities and scenic spots: Too worn-out to make homecooked foods for the family? It can by no means be a problem! In simply a few minutes of drive, you can easily reach exceptional eating places where you and your household can enjoy, such as Bostro Roca, Wheelie’s Refresher, Outback Steakhouse, and Storie Street Grille. Worry no longer about your family’s relief and requirements as the property has convenient access to too many groceries, shopping, hospitals, gas stations, etc. And for your kid’s education, which of course is a priority, you may take them to fine schools such as Collettsville Elementary School, Avery County Middle School, Gamewell Elementary School, and more. Thinking of escaping your busy and annoying week? No worries! Grab your keys and fasten your seatbelt cause in just 11 minute drive, you can get to Brown Mountain Beach Resort, a family-owned establishment where you may enjoy nature, Wilson Creek, and Brown Mountain Beach. This resort has always been a site of retreat and rejuvenation for families, a spot for peace and breathing space for you and your loved ones. Just an hour is the popular Linville Gorge Wilderness, a gorgeous place to hike, camp, and explore with your family and pets. A lovely point to have an amazing time and create a lot of memories. It holds trails with phenomenal views of the gorge below plus features waterfalls that are breathtaking with a river that is a calming oasis. These and more scenic spots and vacation sites are just waiting for you to explore once you finally become a local of the county where this parcel sits.
If you are no longer searching to UNPLUG, then this is NOT for you. But if you believe it’s time for you to experience what a true laid-back life is, then treat yourself by owning this land. Talk to us and let’s be of help!
Cash Price: $24,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock-bottom cash price of $24,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $5,990 down, and $468/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 04 10 1 82
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: RA-20 Residential – Agricultural District
- County: Caldwell County
- Property Address: John Wilson Ln, Lenoir, NC 28645
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.9382, -81.6669
- City: Lenoir
- Zip: 28645
- Acres: 1.56
- Square Feet: 67,953.6
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $144.48
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.