Worth $45,000 Selling at nearly 27% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- Getting ready for a great future? Good news! Build your dream home or weekend getaway in the beautiful foothills of western North Carolina in Caldwell County. Be at ease, whether you’re ready to start building your beautiful mountain home now or just planning for the future. Enjoy the soothing sound of the Gragg Prong River as you relax just 44 minutes away. A perfect setting for a great weekend getaway! An opportunity to be part of a truly beautiful mountain community. Secluded, yet nestled in an area with gorgeous homes on larger parcels of land. A wooded land with views and selective cutting. If you are looking for a refreshing escape where you can relax and enjoy the best of what country living has to offer. It possesses an atmosphere where every day seems like a vacation yet just an hour and some minutes away from Charlotte which is the biggest city in NC. Therefore, you won’t miss city life. An easement hassle-free parcel. Power is available in the area. Near schools, hospitals, churches, and recreational areas.
- A land that offers endless possibilities and opportunities: Worth every penny spent. Be a landowner now while the prices that we offer are still the lowest. We want to help you and be part of making your dream come true. Remember that there are no losses in real estate. One of the best features of this parcel is its size plus being agricultural approved according to its zoning. Given its measure, plus its lot size requirements for building, the property is possible to get subdivided, offering the owner more options to wisely use it and to take advantage of it. If approved for getting subdivided, apart from building your dream dwelling, some parts of the property can be used for future investment, generating income, a gift for your loved ones, or an excellent inheritance for your kids. You can have a perfect spot for your gardening or backyard recreation area for your family. A woody property where you may enjoy the benefits of clearing the timber and selling it off to cover some of your building costs or use them for the start of your construction needs. The decision is yours. You can start homesteading, go for your planned agricultural activities here and plant anything you want.
- A generating income opportunity awaits: Build that vacation house or the second home that you and your family ever wanted. Apply your creativity, and once your dream house is Insta Worthy gorgeous, you can turn it into a generating income and share it with other families. Just register it on Airbnb or VRBO. Great deal for a hot-selling area due to its ideal location, near great amenities and scenic spots that families can enjoy. Within 23 minutes, you can reach Wilson Creek. This is a nature and sportsman lover’s dream location. 7 minutes, head to The Coves Mountain River Club, where you can experience stunning views and lots of trails, and a great clubhouse area. Lenoir and Morganton are just a short drive away for all your needs. Perfect places for you and your family getaway – mountain views, hiking trails, waterfalls, river, and community garden. What else to look for? This is indeed a perfect home for you and your loved ones! Hit that button now, and let us help you decide!
Cash Price: $29,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock-bottom cash price of $29,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $7,490 down, and $579/mo for 120 months
- APN: 04 4 3A184
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: RA-20 Residential – Agricultural District
- County: Caldwell County
- Property Address: Collete Ridge Cir, Collettsville, NC 28611
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.923700, -81.693800
- City: Collettsville
- Zip: 28611
- Acres: 2.16
- Square Feet: 94,089.6
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $236.70
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig a well.
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install a septic system.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.