Worth $18,000 Selling at nearly 34% Off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- Numerous possibilities for the modern-day investor: This is an extensive property that includes a total of 5 lots (LOTS 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11) – perfect for investors looking to develop land within the town of Homosassa. This area is highly recommended for mobile homes, or homes on stilts, which can be built right on site. The Otter Creek completes the calm, laid-back atmosphere where the family can cozy up with one another and enjoy the quietude of the area.
- Dining out is always a possibility: Lots of cafes and restaurants that are just 5-10 minutes drive from the property! The Wildside Cafe (2.4 miles) is just by the Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, where you can enjoy a piping hot cup of coffee and their in-house sandwiches and salads to complete your tour. If you desire fine dining, there’s the Fish Tales Restaurant and Bar (3.3 miles) for mouthwatering porterhouse steaks and great music. Both locals and tourists recommend the Gator Cove (3.4 miles) for their classic fish and chips and great service.
- Fresh greens will always fill the air: A home in Florida is never complete without a touch of history. Floridian communities keep their heritage alive with their natural parks and trails that preserve the history and tales of the land. Explore the hiking trails at the Salt Marsh Trails (1.8 miles), part of the Crystal River Wildlife Refuge, or simply have your pet out for a walk. The Bluebird Springs Park (2.8 miles) features a panoramic scenery where you can unwind and breathe in the fresh air. Take shade at the gazebos or relax by the waters. Your property in Homosassa are just minutes away from these stunning views for recreation.
Cash Price: $11,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $11,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing Option: just $2,790 down, and $239.24/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 17E19S320010 00420 0070
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: CLR-MH – COASTL/LAKES RESDNTL-MH ALLWED
- County: Citrus
- Property Address: 5987 S Willard Ave, Homosassa, FL, 34448
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.7742, -82.6132
- City: Homosassa
- Zip: 34448
- Acres: 2.25 acres
- Square Feet: 98,010 sqft
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $214.61
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic system
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.