Worth $45,000 Selling at nearly 25% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- A great location to enjoy life to the fullest: Are you looking for a perfect place for you and your family that you can call home? Perhaps, you are a thrill seeker, backpacker, relocator, retiree or wanting to start up a family? Then this parcel is just for you. Marshalls , NC is the nearest small historic town. A hidden gem that is known for its unspoiled beauty. Regardless what State you are in, cost of living is not going down and it is difficult to find this low ball price that we are offering you. Own this land where you may pursue your vacation home for business, if that is your cup of tea. Subdivide this parcel, that is a great idea too! You can use part of it for your own dwelling and save the other part for your kids future or as your land investment. Isn’t it amazing?! Another option is simply hold or flip it. Your options are unlimited! A woody property where you may enjoy the benefits of clearing the timber and selling it off to cover some of your building costs or use them for the start of your constructions.
- A dream parcel that offers many possibilities and opportunities : Be one of those landowners that we shared our missions with and let us help you to acquire land. We are offering you a very low price but worth every penny. This is a rewarding gift to yourself and your family. I bet you are considering living in a suburb with their tranquil streets, peace and quiet, and proximity to open spaces and nature. Then this is exactly the type of property you are aiming for. Not to mention it is an easement hassle-free spot where power is conveniently available and has a cheap annual tax fee. Just imagine owning a parcel that allows you to live your quality type of living or your dream retirement years. This is a one of a kind space, an all in one. You can always invite friends and loved ones to gather and enjoy your vicinity. Unplug the simplicity of nature to reduce stress. One of the best features of this parcel is due to its size plus given the idea that it’s a mobile home approved lot, then you have the option to either live in your abode or your mobile home whichever you prefer.
- A generating income opportunity awaits!: Build that vacation house or your second home that you and your family always wanted. Apply your creativity and once your dream vacation house is Insta Worthy perfect you can turn it into a generating income and share it with other families as well. You can register it on Airbnb or VRBO and have it for rent. There are many successful vacation houses for rent nearby due to the great location of this area. Within 38 minutes you can reach many accommodation businesses in the area that are very popular like the Cambria Hotel Downtown Asheville. You can also do your shopping spree 38 minutes away at Westgate Regional Shopping Center. Your family can also enjoy healthy and organic food 37 minutes away from home through Earth Fare. It Is well-known by locals. They also have an entire section of organic remedies and a deli where you can order healthy food selections, organic, fair trade coffee and other treats
Cash Price: $33,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $33,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $8,190 down, and $717.73/mo for 120 months
- APN: 8762-39-2204
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: R-A Residential Agricultural
- County: Madison County
- Property Address: Whisper Mountain Dr, Marshall, NC 28753
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.693538, -82.829563
- City: Marshal
- Zip: 28753
- Acres: 2.67
- Square Feet: 116,305.2
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Greeneville, TN
- Asheville, NC
- Waynesville, NC
- Annual Taxes: $175.32
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig a well.
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install a septic system.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.