Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 25% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of home-site hunters: This property is ideal for different types of home-site hunters such as families, relocators, retirees, beach lovers, boat lovers, and thrill-seekers. Take your imagination to the next level by building your dream home, second home, vacation home, a house with a pool, etc. – for living or for rent. This gorgeous parcel nestles in a prime location on Titusville in Brevard County, Florida. If you’re in pursuit of the ideal spot that provides the affluence of serene, stable, and quiet living to bring your family, settle for good, spend your golden years, or simply live a more relaxed lifestyle, then this one is for you. There are lots of things to enjoy in this buildable parcel. Its soothing vibe due to the healthy woods and greenery, your little privacy, the convenience of its access to the paved road of Lucky St. leading to the lot, and its proximity to everything. The property alone offers a bright atmosphere, calm yet still quaint small, and modern with lots of memories to experience. It embodies everything you can imagine about Florida life.
- The lot is lovely in so many ways: Over the years, the safety of the community it belongs to has been more of a focus to ensure everyone is welcome, the perfect place to live and visit. A peaceful place to live that is economically sound, plus has good schools and fun activities around. Being parallel to the space coast, you can see rocket launches from your property, bringing quite the attention to the residents of this area. Live life to the fullest! Live a more laid-back life! Live near different bodies of water! Achieve all those through the setting offered by this property, plus its proximity to numerous local amenities and beaches, rivers, bays, parks, etc.
- You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: Imagine owning a property that has easy access to different amenities, beaches, scenic spots, and recreation areas. In a matter of not more than a 10-minute drive, you can enjoy and dine at Hoffman’s Table, Dixie’s Crossroads, Brooklyn Hub, Orlean Bistro and Bar, and, Pier 220 Seafood and Grill to name a few. Now, pack your picnic basket and bond with your family and friends by visiting different attractions such as Brevard County Enchanted Sanctuary, Jungle Adventures, A Real Florida Animal Park, American Space Museum & Walk of Fame, Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space Center, SeaWorld Orlando, and the Famous Magic Kingdom Park to name a few.
So what are you waiting for? Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity now!
Cash Price: $12,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $12,900 This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,990 down, and $251.51/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 22-35-03-54-3-16
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Single-Family High Density (R-1C)
- County: Brevard County
- Property Address: 705 Lucky St., Titusville, FL 32780
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.601684, -80.811140
- City: Titusville
- Zip: 32780
- Acres: 0.11
- Square Feet: 4791.6
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Saint Petersburg
- Annual Taxes: $101.90
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.