Worth $40,000 Selling at nearly 18% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- 2-in-1 property that offers many advantages and possibilities: This is an excellent deal that will give you the chance to own 2 parcels in one transaction at a rock-bottom price. It is located in a well-established community with lots of single-family homes, good for retirees, relocators, starting up families, and people who want to have a simple but happy life. Are you planning to have a country-style of living yet still close to the comfort of the big city? Are you a boat lover, backpacker, thrill seeker, or simply someone wanting to live near bodies of water? Then, this land is for you. You can build a vacation house or a second house to turn it into a holiday destination. A great location nearby the lake where you can experience the thrill yet simple life that you always dream of for yourself and your family. It’s just minutes from downtown Granite Falls plus just an hour from Hickory, an area that offers all the conveniences and comforts that you demand on a home site. It possesses a rural setting yet is still close to the comfort of a big city. You can create your legacy in this parcel, and turn it into your little piece of paradise. Bring your mobile home, an easement hassle-free parcel. Power is available. Water and sewer can easily be installed in the area. Near to schools. hospitals, churches, and recreational areas.
- A lovely lot that is bright and spacious: Very unique in shape. A gorgeous corner lot that offers a very nice frontage and a lot of space for your parking, not only that you can also have a lovely spot for your gardening or backyard for your family recreation area. A woody property where you may enjoy the benefits of clearing the timber and selling it off to cover some of your building costs or use them for the start of your construction needs. A land that has great street access to main roads, possesses a delightful setting, relaxing ambiance, enjoy the down-home charm and hospitality it offers, an area that is close to it all while providing a tranquil quiet feel, provides country quality living at its best, enjoy your shelter and its lovely surroundings, be surrounded by quiet and amiable neighborhood, experience a less hassle life, a laid back pace of living, a family-oriented place that is fairly safe and doesn’t have a lot of crime.
- An income-generating parcel: Due to its hot-selling location, plus unique features, many buyers and investors are eyeing this parcel. You can turn this lot into an Instagrammable place where everyone can enjoy. It can be your vacation house, yes, but you can have it registered to Airbnb or Vrbo too. Or if you still don’t know what to do with this land, you can just have it sit, and when it’s time, you can market it for a greater deal. With its great value for a reasonable price, surely you will never regret owning this lovely property. So what else are you waiting for? Don’t miss this chance and click that chat button for us to help you decide and thank us later!
Cash Price: $32,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $32,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $7,790 down, and $586.91/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 1157B125 & 1157B126
- Property Type: Level
- Zoning: Residential Low Density
- County: Caldwell County
- Property Address: 1530 Waters Edge Dr, Granite Falls, NC 28630
1544 Waters Edge Dr, Granite Falls, NC 28630
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.78394583436904, -81.50131744626647
- City: Granite Falls
- Zip: 28630
- Acres: (11-57B-1-25): 1.53 Acres
(11-57B-1-26): 1.52 Acres
- Square Feet: (11-57B-1-25): 66,646.8
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: 11-57B-1-25: $245.95
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig a well.
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install a septic system.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.