Worth $25,000 Selling at nearly 20% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It’s Wow or Never! And you wouldn’t want to miss the epic deal we have for you: Planning to buy a couple of parcels in the beautiful land of North Carolina? A present for your special loved one, save for your kids’ future, or perhaps just to hold for a tremendous investment return? Then this is a great treat for yourself! We have four more gorgeous parcels in the area along with this lot. PURCHASE 2-3 PARCELS AND GET A 5% DISCOUNT, or BUY 4-5 AND GET A 7.5% OFF. We know everyone loves a good deal! With sales this good, you don’t even have to wait for Black Friday.
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: Sits in a family-like small town, a great place to start in or even settle for good. This property is best for different types of homesite hunters (families, retirees, relocators, folks wanting to de-stress and revitalize, have a simple but fun and exciting quality of living, wanting to be home to nature, or planning to have a country style of living yet still close to their daily necessities, backpackers, thrill seekers, people looking for an ideal place to build their second house, or a vacation house, a tiny house or a small cabin, or even a house with a pool, a regular weekend getaway or a holiday spot, etc.) This gorgeous lot that sits in a cul-de-sac area where all utilities are available. It has a nice frontage and offers enough room for your preferred type of gardening or homesteading.
- The lot is lovely in so many ways: Feast your eyes on the breathtaking vistas. Imagine a house surrounded by acres of trees, beautiful vistas and wildlife surrounding you. Wake up to the bright sunlight filtering through the trees into your bedroom. Or hear the gentle creeks in the background while sitting around a rustic dinner table. This is a wooded parcel where you may enjoy the benefits of clearing some of its timber and selling it off to cover your building costs or use them for the start of your construction. The lot has sloping terrain and is not in the flood zone. It has a great street access, and possesses a delightful setting plus a relaxing ambiance. Enjoy the down-home charm and southern hospitality this parcel and its area offer, a tranquil quiet feel, the country quality of living that you’ve desired in a homesite. Enjoy your shelter and its lovely surroundings, be surrounded by quiet and amiable neighborhood, experience a less hassle life, a laid back pace of living, a family-oriented place that is fairly safe. Living in this area offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many retirees live in this town and residents tend to lean conservative.
- You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: This property is nestled in a prime location offering access to different attractions in the area as well as major establishments at your convenience. Popular sites and attractions. Your weekend will never be boring as there lots of Museum that you can visit to let your kids explore and learn. We have HIckory Aviation Mueseum, History Mesuem of Burk County, Caldwell historical Meseum. These are all just few minutes away. Enjoy and boost your health by walking daily at T.H Broyhill Walking Park. You and your kids will love the experience of visiting Xscape Escape room Attraction, a top rated attraction that is great for fun, family bonding date night.
Cash Price: $19,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $19,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,790 down, and $358.31/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 09146B 1 17
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R-20 Single Family
- County: Caldwell
- Property Address: 2669 Fiddlers Run, Hudson NC 28638
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.876700, -81.492100
- City: Hudson
- Zip: 28638
- Acres: 0.48
- Square Feet: 20,908.8
- Topography: Slightly slope at the front of the road
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $67.74
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.