Worth $11,900 Selling at nearly 40% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- A parcel perfect for a start-up family: Come and build your dream abode in this captivating buildable lot that is also ideal for homesteading or setting up your desired agricultural activity. This gem is exceptional, the type of spot you would never regret bringing your family, or your kids to grow up or spend some of the most relaxing years of your life. Tucked in a family-friendly neighborhood that offers plenty of things to do and room to grow. This property possesses the exact comfortable living you find essential in a homesite. The lush beauty of this serene lot will captivate you for a lifetime, not to mention the pleasant views you’ll have in all directions. The atmosphere here is the perfect escape to clear your mind and appreciate mother nature’s gifts. Spend your days exploring all the beautiful natural areas that surround this property. If you are a nature enthusiast or a backpacker, you will love all the connections to nature and panoramic points you will have while living in the town where this parcel is situated. What are you waiting for? Take advantage of its low price and be the owner of this land. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you don’t want to miss.
- An agricultural land ready: This is considered a good investment for those who want to have a surplus income or a hobby that can sustain your family’s needs as well. This start-up agricultural lot is a perfect idea for you to make your retirement hassle-free. Living in a location away from the hustle and bustle of the city is a dream for many of us. One can choose to relax and stay productive at the same time.
- It’s not too late to start a healthy lifestyle in your own abode: Setting up an organic garden on your own land. Where you can always make sure what you’re eating is only organic food that you personally harvest inside your premises. You can secure food and find joy in what you do to keep your family healthy. And you can turn it into an income generating if you will treat it as a business. Living in a healthy environment one can experience rest, fulfillment, and lifelong learning.
Cash Price: $11,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $11,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,790 down, and $249.37/mo for 96 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 16-25-17-0080-13400-0280
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: AR Agricultural- Residential District
- County: Pasco County
- Property Address: New Port Richey, FL, 34654
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 310963329531635, -82.6080234314996
- City: New Port Richey
- Zip: 34654
- Acres: 18
- Square Feet: 8
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Saint Petersburg
- Annual Taxes: $120.17
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig a well.
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install a septic system
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.