Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 40% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: A perfect property for different types of families who have been dreaming of having a nearby lake permanent or second home, vacation home, relaxing house with a pool, etc. Have your own house which can be used as a regular weekend getaway spot. Ideal for anyone who would like to start a family and raise them in a safe and convenient location, relocators, retirees, boat lovers, people wanting to live in a peaceful place with a real country style of living yet still close to the big city life, nature lovers, and thrill-seekers. Bring your mobile home or park your RV, or make it your family’s favorite holiday getaway spot by turning it into your little private camping site. A property that has a high and dry terrain that is perfect for building, an easement hassle-free parcel with a very cheap annual tax.
- The lot is lovely in so many ways: Let serenity, peace of mind, and new exciting adventures pamper you in this splendid buildable parcel that features everything you require in a homesite. Your options are unimaginable in this nearby lake tract that has a unique shape! Apply your creativity and make it your little piece of paradise. Nestled along the tree-lined of Lake Seminole Rd, in a beautiful neighborhood, with convenient access to the beautiful Lake Seminole, this parcel is embraced by nature’s love and offers you a heavenly feeling all the time. It comprises an inviting setting and enjoys the country vibe of its area – full of healthy greenery, crisp air, a blue tranquil sky, and the overwhelming feeling of being nearby the lake. It is simply the one which you have been dreaming of for years. The parcel obtains convenient access to gobs of places to eat, drink, and simply be merry, plus you will never get bored living in the town where it situates as it is rich in outdoor recreation. If you are a nature lover, boat lover, backpacker, thrill seeker, or someone who loves the adrenaline rush, then this is a place for you to be.
- You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: Imagine having a property that has easy access to different restaurants where you and your family could dine and bond with each other. In a matter of a 15-minute drive, you can visit and enjoy the food in Rutabaga Cafe, Bay’s Sea Food Restaurant, Agave Mexican Grill, and Johnny Mac Wood Fire Grill to name a few. Now let us take you to the next level, grab your picnic basket and spend the holidays and weekends with different attractions nearest to the property. Enjoy all the scenic spots in Cypress Cove Nature Park, Florida Caverns State Park, Sneads Park, Seminole State Park, and Three Rivers State Park all are the perfect spots where you can take a break from all the stressors you had for the week.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity and avail this property now!
Cash Price: $11,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $11,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,990 down, and $233.60/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 17-4N-07-0000-0310-0090
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Conservation
- County: Jackson County
- Property Address: LAKE SEMINOLE RD, SNEADS, FL, 32460
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 748271281050382, -84.9502797940538
- City: Sneads
- Zip: 32460
- Acres: 29
- Square Feet: 12,632.4
- Topography: TBD
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Grand Ridge
- Annual Taxes: $26.04
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to Dig Well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install Septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.