Worth $25,000 Selling at nearly 30% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Situated in a vibrant peaceful neighborhood: If you are looking for an excellent location for your new home and want to enjoy your privacy? This gorgeous piece of property has it all! It sits in a very nice neighborhood surrounded by friendly residents. It has quite enough distance from other dwellings offering the owner their much-needed privacy. The lot is wooded with unspoiled, dry, high, and flat terrain, ideal for building any single-family abode. The property has a romantic ambiance, tranquil setting, very homey, very vibrant surroundings, healthy greenery around, and crisp air everywhere.
- Endless possibilities await you in owning this property: The property is heavily wooded, therefore you may use its mature hardwood for the start of your construction or project on it. An easement hassle-free parcel. All utilities are conveniently available in the area. It has a very cheap annual tax fee. Perfect for any type of single-family dwelling. You can build your dream home, second home, vacation home, weekend retreat home, or a house with a pool. You may have a larger yard or use some of its area for your preferred type of gardening. Given its setbacks and if would be permitted to get subdivided, the lot may accommodate a total of at least 2-3 abodes. That would allow its owner to offer a space to a family member or perhaps build an additional house apart from their main one and use it for for-rent business.
- Enjoy your proximity to everything: The property is very private yet minutes from schools, shopping, and major highways. Just a short drive from tons of amenities and lovely attractions. Almost all amenities, schools, and supercenters are 10 minutes away. You can enjoy your day in Arkadelphia Aquatic Park or in Degray Lake, it’s just 30 minutes away. Primary schools, High Schools, and Universities are just a couple of minutes away. Near train station and Municipal Airport.
Cash Price: $16,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $16,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $5,190 down, and $315/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 74-03792-000
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R-1 Residential Ordinance
- County: Clark
- Property Address: 0 O’Connell St. 0, Arkadelphia, AR 71923
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 34.116058, -93.065201
- City: Arkadelphia
- Zip: 71923
- Acres: 0.92
- Square Feet: 40,075.2
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Little Rock
- Gum Springs
- Annual Taxes: $76.61
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.