Worth $52,000 Selling at nearly 52% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- A promising property that you can have, AND IT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR A STEAL PRICE!!!: This property is ideal for different types of homesite hunters. It offers many conveniences for families, retirees, folks wanting to start a new life, etc. Build your dream house here, your desired vacation house, your second house, any style of dwelling you desire – cape cod, ranch-style house, contemporary, tropical style. It sits in an area with very nice weather, build your desired house with a pool and enjoy your weekend bonding with your family and friends. Enjoy sipping your favorite wine while sitting on your porch and seizing the relaxing ambiance of your surroundings. Enjoy the beauty of your whole area. You can also enjoy and take care of your wellness by performing morning exercises such as jogging, walking trails, bicycling lanes, etc., for it is in a safe neighborhood. It sits in a well-disciplined community where you can have the assurance that your family is safe. There is a nearby Boat Ramp which is located in the Crowder Landing, which is just a 2-min drive from the property so you can enjoy boating and the sunset anytime. A lush property, you can use some of its mature woods in building your dream home, which would be a big saving for you. It has direct access to Shangri La Lane, and immediate access to Crowder Road, therefore, an easement hassle-free parcel where the road has enough distances from nearby dwellings where you may enjoy your much-needed privacy.
- Enjoy your proximity to everything: The property has nearby food and restaurants where residents could dine, such as Happy Wok which is just 2 mins away, and Salty Dawg Pub & Deli which is just approximately 0.6-mile where you can chill, relax and bond with your friends, or loved ones. Take a 2-min drive through Crowder Road, if you want to enjoy the vibe of the Lake Jackson Mounds State Park. You can also park your RV in Big Oak RV Park, which is roughly just a matter of 5 mins drive. You can easily access nearby attractions such as Spring House – Frank Lloyd Wright – 5 min (2.5 miles), Fun Station – 7 min (3.6 miles), Cascades Park – 16 min (6.9 miles), Tallahassee Museum – 16 min (7.9 miles), etc. Enjoy tons of exciting outdoor activities that these nearby scenic spots offer to people of different ages.
- It sits in the heart of Tallahassee city, an ideal place to settle down: Enjoy the best of both worlds! Tallahassee is a beautiful, simplistic, small city. Anyone can enjoy here their easy access to numerous grocery stores, fast food chains, parks, restaurants, cuisines, and countless attractions. Transportation is very convenient, a lot of prominent universities situate here like Florida State University. Whether you live directly in the city or on the outskirts of Tally main, there is something for everyone. It is the kind of city that can provide and fit your preferences almost perfectly. Live here, relax and escape the toxicity of other cities, and enjoy a laid-back style of living, it’s a very promising area for both families and business venturers, experience everyone’s dream Florida life by being one of the residents of Tally.
Cash Price: $24,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $24,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $5,990 down and $456/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 21-10-05-000-020-0 and 21-10-05-000-020-1
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Lake Protection
- County: Leon
- Property Address: Shangri La Ln, Tallahassee, FL, 32303
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.504668, -84.320999
- City: Tallahassee
- Zip: 32303
- Acres: Total of 0.36
- Square Feet: Total of 15681.6
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $375.88 for each parcel
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Septic system is needed
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.