Worth $27,000 Selling at nearly 30% off Market Value Reasons why you must have this property
Reasons why you must have this property:
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: Wanna live in different kinds of movable houses? This perfect location is sitting in a lovely spot perfect for RVs, mobile homes and modular homes that are sought-after nowadays. A parcel that will take you to a place where you can freely use the spot for agricultural use. A hassle free area that is ready to use and can save you time and money. If you’re looking for a secluded place that you want to start living in or start a family of your own you will never go wrong in choosing this location. Camping is allowed for the whole family to enjoy.
- A serene spot to enjoy nature’s delight: This scenic view that you may want to wake up each morning feeling excited to start your day with your very own garden full of fresh vegetables that you can harvest inside your premises. Imagine living the life that you always dreamed of, away from a busy city. Where all you can do is relax and enjoy the beautiful ambiance that this location can give you. A very peaceful scenery where you will sip your wine while sitting on your couch. What an amazing place to live in. A few minutes away in Pelican Bayou where you can enjoy fishing. Fishing is one of the most relaxing hobbies you can enjoy in the area. Take advantage of the freedom that you will have once you’ll get this property. A place to live the life that many of us wanted to consider. A stress free location that can give you a healthy well being.
- You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: just a few minutes drive to West Florida Railroad Museum – 9 min (4.1 miles) an old depot that has been transformed into a quaint museum with lots of authentic memorabilia, nostalgia photos and interesting rail cars. This is a free museum. Bagdad Mill Site Park is 10 min (6.2 miles) along the road where you can enjoy views of the Blackwater River and Pond Creek. The park offers picnic areas, BBQ grills, walking paths, dog park and a pier, and a kayak launch that the family can enjoy. A parcel 29 minutes away from Woodlawn Beach no need for you to travel far just to have fun under the sun.
Cash Price: $19,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $19,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,990 down, $1,499 doc fee, and $371.22/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 12-1N-28-0000-02501-0000
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: AG-RR (Rural Residential Agriculture District)
- County: Santa Rosa County
- Property Address: Milton, FL, 32583
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.602090, -87.003817
- City: Milton
- Zip: 32583
- Acres: 0.321
- Square Feet: 13982.86
- Topography: N/A
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
o Point Baker
- Annual Taxes: $57.78
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: TBD
- Sewer/Septic: TBD
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.