Worth $70,000 selling at nearly 43% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Are you looking for a good investment? Agricultural land is considered a good investment for those who want to have a surplus income. Agricultural business, also known as agribusiness, is perfect for those who want to own a parcel where you can plant groves and farms for the cultivation and propagation of citrus, vegetables, crops, berries, nuts, grass, sod and trees. These are necessities that are considered no waste. Having the right market where you can sell your hard-earned produced products is a great way for you to start your agribusiness.
- Planning for a great future when you retire? How about owning a land where you can grow a flower farm? Maybe a Sunflower Farming would be a great idea because it is easy to grow and loves the summer heat in Florida. It can be a hobby or a generating income for you and your loved ones. Or a dream that you always wanted when you are young and now is your time to prepare for it. This start-up agricultural lot is a perfect idea for you to make your retirement hasslefree. To live on a farm from your hard earned retirement is a fulfillment that you can give to yourself. Living in a location away from the hustle and bustle of the city is a dream for many of us. One can choose to relax and stay productive at the same time. You can even experience growth even after retirement. A livelihood that will give you purpose after leaving your main jobs.
- Wanting to have a healthy lifestyle? Why not set up an organic farm of your own. Where you can always make sure what you’re eating is only organic food that you personally harvest inside your premises. You can secure food and find joy in what you do to keep your family healthy. And you can turn it into an income generating if you will treat it as a business. Living in a healthy environment one can experience rest, fulfillment and lifelong learning.
Cash Price: $39,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $39,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $9,590 down and $668/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 352733000022800000
- Property Type: Acres
- Zoning: Agricultural Conservation
- County: Osceola County
- Property Address: HARRIS RD, SAINT CLOUD, FL, 34773
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center):28.094300, -80.992400
- City: Saint Cloud
- Zip: 34773
- Acres: 2.51
- Square Feet: 109335.6
- Topography: n/a
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
o Saint Petersburg
o Daytona Beach
- Annual Taxes: $108.97
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: There’s a need to dig a well
- Sewer/Septic: Septic needs to be install
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.