Worth $25,000 Selling at nearly 20% Off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- Acquire this land for your dream house or for investment: Looking for a lot to settle down with your family? Or simply looking for an investment opportunity? The size of this lot is exceptionally generous and it opens up a bunch of possibilities for land development. Mobile, manufactured, and modular homes are allowed on this property, so you have multiple options on how to improve this land. Fish out the blueprints and plan out your dream house and lay back as you live up the country life. Or take this as your chance to acquire that monumental investment you’ve been waiting for. With this type of extensive lot, another benefit is it can be a prospect for a camping site, mobile home park, or a small subdivision for relaxing residences at this astonishing property in Chipley.
- Reputable schools for learning: Building and starting over a new residence can be intimidating, especially moving the kids to a new school. Chipley has many prominent schools where the youngsters can meet new friends, and probably join the softball team – or the band! Chipley High School keeps their students engaged not only in education but also in extracurricular activities such as the CHS Symphonic Band and Theatre Department. The Bonifay Elementary School is gearing up for their VPK (Voluntary Prekindergarten) classes for the upcoming school year, to help build an early foundation and prepare them better for classes, tests, and the school setting in general. Now, that sounds like the kind of neighborhood we want our kid to be raised in.
- Have fun in this place of tranquility: This lot in Chipley may be far from the bustling of the city, but there’s something for the whole family to enjoy in this nature-surrounded neighborhood. No need to worry about getting groceries, Tom Thumb (10.5 miles) is just around the corner. May the fores be with you at the Sunny Hills Golf Club (8 miles) where you can have a go at their public golf course featuring 4 sets of tees for varying skill levels. And finally, unlock the kids’ sweet tooth cravings at the Kountry Candy Store Inc (8.6 miles), who just won the 2021 Golden Scoop Award for their Hershey’s Ice Cream promotions!
Cash Price: $19,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $19,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing Option: just $4,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $384.22/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 00000000-00-0146-0032
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: No Zoning
- County: Washington
- Property Address: Highview Cir, Chipley, FL, 32428
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.6134, -85.4804
- City: CHIPLEY
- Zip: 32428
- Acres: 6.09 acres
- Square Feet: 265280.4 sqft
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $273.11
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Need to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic system
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.