Worth $28,500 Selling at nearly 30% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It offers many possibilities and conveniences for different types of homesite hunters: build your dream home or vacation home, quick weekend getaways, your desired vacation house, your second house, build your single-family residential, any style of dwelling you desire – cape cod, ranch-style house, contemporary, tropical style, RV Mobile home and a tiny house, small cabin allowed, no building restriction so it may accommodate 2 to 4 dwellings or more, a great chance for you to house your family members, or for additional income, you can use it for Airbnb business, partly dry and high terrain, perfect for building, build a boardwalk or a wooden bridge that would be your path to your gazebo or patio, a spot where you can sit back relax and enjoy sipping your favorite wine if you are the private type of person you can enjoy your desired seclusion in this property, it has a small-town atmosphere with friendly neighbor privacy is respected yet so is the concept of community involvement and good personal and spiritual values.
- A spot that could provide all the comfort that you need: enjoy different kinds of cuisine from nearby restaurants as you can surf and turf in a casual setting of Bogey’s Bar and Restaurant, have a quick grab of the sumptuous burger and shake at Ed’s Restaurant where most of the locals enjoy eating, craving for Mexican food? No worries you can pass by La Terraza Mexican Restaurant where you can enjoy great food, and great service at a reasonable price in just a 13min drive from your property, if you are a type of person who enjoys nightlife no worries this property can offer you convenient access to nearby bars and pubs such as 27 South Lounge, Standing Room Only, Applebee’s Grill and Bar, The Boathouse Landing to name a few, this is a great way for you to chill and relax with your friends.
- Enjoy countless attractions nearby: enjoy and savor the true beauty of the nature by spending weekend getaways at the nearest campsites such as Twin Lake Camp Resort, Speck Pond Campsite, Alaqua Campsite, Midbay Shores Camp Grounds, Bass Haven Campground, Sapphire Island Camping & RV Park to name a few, a great escape from the toxicity of the city which you and family could enjoy, take a break from your gadgets and have a meaningful quality time with your family, have a comfortable stay, take kids out and enjoy Chipley Park, Emerald Coast Zoo, Lions Park, Gator Beach – The World’s Greatest Alligator Park and Destin Harbor Boardwalk in a matter of an hour trip from your property.
Cash Price: $19,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $19,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,790 down, $1499 doc fee, and $358.31/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 17-3N-20-28080-057-0040
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Rural Low Density
- County: Walton County
- Property Address: See Saw Bnd W Defuniak Springs, 32433
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.765286, -86.264038
- City: Defuniak Springs
- Zip: 32433
- Acres: 0.45
- Square Feet: 19602
- Topography: A bit slope
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $88.81
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.