Worth $75,000 Selling at nearly 47% Off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- The country life welcomes you: Be enamored with nature in this private land within the city of Davenport. This lot has direct access to the paved roads of Old Tampa Highway, giving you an immediate highway connection, but away from the city hubbub. With just the right amount of greenery to breathe in that fresh air, this property is perfect for couples and families who aspire to detach from the city noise and live the country life – connected with nature. This site allows mobile homes and single-family dwellings so take this chance to build a breathtaking sanctuary in the country. With power available in the area, you have one less thing to worry about in developing this lot.
- You may be in the country, but your palate will travel the world: Never miss the latest cuisines offered by nearby restaurants in the area. Have a taste of the Mediterranean delicacies at the Reunion Cafe (8 min) where you can get ranges of aromatic dishes like Greek gyros and South Asian curry. Catch the game at the 4 Corners Tavern (13 min) and indulge on their delectable dinner menu, or come in for their late night menu and their specialty cocktails and draft beer. Started out as a simple neighborhood pub, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s (17 min) now has a vast selection from burgers, tacos, wings, to gluten-friendly options.
- Time to sit back and unwind: Its exceptional location keeps you close to recreational parks and resorts for the family to enjoy. The Disney’s All Star Movies Resort’s (13.0 miles) name says it all – a Disney-themed water park and movie-like hallways and restaurants. And if you simply want some tee time, visit the Providence Golf Club (6.0 miles) where you can play at their state-of-the-art short game practice area. Or if you want to hit the links right away, have a go at their full 18-hole championship course.
Cash Price: $14,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $39,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing Option: just $3,590 down and $295.87/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 322528360500010030
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: RMH-1 (Residential Manufactured Housing)
- County: Osceola
- Property Address: Old Tampa Hwy, Davenport, FL, 33896
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.266200, -81.529100
- City: DAVENPORT
- Zip: 33896
- Acres: 0.56 acres
- Square Feet: 24,436 sqft
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $303.74
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Need to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic system
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.