Worth $21,500 Selling at nearly 54% Off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- Live the stress-free country life: If you seek a property that gets you away from the city but is still in close proximity to basic necessities and recreational locations, this lot is the one for you. Nature lovers will delight in this gorgeous wooded terrain, situated within the beautiful county of Holmes. This highly marketable property is surrounded with hardwoods that you can utilize for building a well-structured home and occupy up to 75% of the total lot size – plenty of room for you to add in a pool by the backyard. Develop this lot with a tiny house, mobile home, RV, or a camping site. Set up your home in the country or design a vacation house that you can also rent out for tourists – numerous possibilities for development await.
- Reconnect with nature and explore the beaches in this hurricane-proof parcel: We are all aware that Florida is famous for hurricanes, yet relax your mind as this property sits in a very low-risk hurricane zone. Therefore, none can stop you from basking in plenty of great things the Sunshine State offers. Go for a dip at the waters of Panama City Beach, just an hour away for you to have fun in the sun. If you are more of the greenery type, hit the links at the Dogwood Lakes Golf Course (0.9 miles) and try out their par 3’s, par 4’s, and par 5 courses. And if it’s fishing that you fancy, drop by Lake Victor (18 miles) and catch some largemouth bass, bluegill, or possibly a black crappie! The lake also has a concrete ramp for boats – dash ahead and paddle through the fresh waters of the country.
- Indulge in the delectable outlets and restaurants: Any craving can be satisfied in just about 10-15 minutes drive. Check out Poppy’s Woodfired Pizza (7.6 miles) and have a taste of their signature Italian dishes, or create your own pizza! Sweeten up the country living and drop by the Donutland Express (9.1 miles) for their heavenly selection of freshly-baked donuts. If it’s prime meat cuts you crave, M&W Smokehouse Barbecue (9.6 miles) has slow smoked pork, prime rib, and other meat platters you simply won’t be able to get enough of.
Cash Price: $7,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $7,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing Option: just $1,990 down and $178/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 0909.01-000-000-009.000
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Agricultural/Silvicultural
- County: Holmes
- Property Address: Bonifay, FL 32425
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.857608, -85.738656
- City: Bonifay
- Zip: 32425
- Acres: 0.77
- Square Feet: 33578 sqft
- Topography: Gentle slope
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Dogwood Lake Estates
- Annual Taxes: $130.45
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Need to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic system
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.