Worth $32,500 Selling at nearly 36% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Easy living awaits you in this property: this property is ideal for different homesite hunters, build your dream home or vacation home, your desired vacation house, any style of dwelling you desire – cape cod, ranch-style house, contemporary, tropical style, it sits in an area with a very nice weather, all utilities are available in the area, build a single-family residential dwelling that you can use as your permanent or second home, enlist your vacation house in Airbnb which could add to your earnings, bring your boat and enjoy fishing and swimming as the property is very close to many bodies of water, it’s a place for you to relax, enjoy a simple but satisfying life and have more quality time with your family and loved ones, a stress-free area in a friendly community where you can take a walk or have a morning jog and be greeted with a smile by most of the residents, an easement hassle-free parcel in an area where all utilities are available
- Enjoy your proximity to everything: have a blast with nearby attractions that you and your family could enjoy during holidays and weekends such as Goldsboro Museum (3 min), Paw Park of Historic Sanford (6 min), Sanford Riverwalk (8 min), Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens – (12 min), Museum of Seminole County History (13 min), Big Tree Park – Cross Seminole Trailhead (15 min), Overlook Park (16 min), Planet Obstacle – World’s Largest Indoor Obstacle Park (19 min), spoil your food cravings by visiting nearby restaurants such as The Original Cristo’s, The District Eatery Tap and Barrel, Cattle Ranch and Patio Grill to name a few, spend your weekend with your family in the nearest campsites such as Lake Monroe Park, Highbanks Marina, and Camp-Resort to name a few, this property is also ideal for families who love to swim for you can reach Fun and Space Coasts’ beautiful beaches for only 45mins drive.
- Sits in a city ideal to settle down: life in Sanford is extremely convenient, you may enjoy the country-style of living that you’ve been dreaming of without missing the night light of some big cities, it will give you a small-town feel, but the city is somewhat modern because of its many good restaurants, interesting shops, and galleries and numerous amusement parks, the city preserves their well-maintained historical side which leaves the ability to educate the youth on their past while being aware of the many transformations of the city, it has a medium-paced style of living, and has lots of families and locally owned businesses
Cash Price: $19,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $19,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,790 down and $363/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 35-19-30-517-0500-0150
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R-1-Single family residential
- County: Semilone County
- Property Address: Mc Carthy Ave, Sanford, FL, 32771
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.795294, -81.295717
- City: Sanford
- Zip: 32771
- Acres: 0.12
- Square Feet: 5227.2
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Lake Mary
- Winter Springs
- Annual Taxes: $187.37
- Power: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Sewer/Septic: Yes
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.