Worth $25,000 Selling at nearly 36% Off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property:
- The tranquility of country living welcomes you: The town of Homosassa is known for its captivating springs and warm waters, that is why it houses plenty of retreat houses, resorts, and boating stations. This 1.2-acre lot is highly recommended for such purpose – to bring out the quiet, serene living that Homosassa has to offer. The total size of the property includes 4 lots, and can accommodate mobile homes for people always on-the-go and who want the peace and quiet of the green lands.
- Savor the local cuisines of Homosassa: As you delight in the serenity of the place, you can relish Florida’s cuisines in just a few minutes’ drive. You have the Old Mill Tavern (0.9 miles) for the classic American grill that is also perfect for sports fans and enthusiasts. Suddenly craving seafood? Crump’s Landing (5.3 miles) is just around the corner where you can enjoy live entertainment on weekends, as you get refreshed with its waterfront location. If you desire a late-night hangout and chill, The Freezer Tiki Bar (1.6 miles) is another hideaway for delicious seafood dishes by the marina. The Florida Cracker Kitchen & Monkey Bar (1.5 miles) is a true Floridian go-to for their breakfast and lunch menus, or take a look at their selection of bourbon and whiskey.
- A property surrounded by history and greenery: One of the things that stands out about the towns of Florida is how they treasure their historical parks and wildlife. The Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park (0.9 miles) has been around since the 19th century and stands (tall/prestigious) to this very day. It houses the machinery of the Margarita Plantation – a project among many of David Levy Yulee, the first U.S. Senator to represent Florida, to boost the state’s economy during his term. Get up close and experience the wildlife at the Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park (3.6 miles). Interact with the native wildlife from the red wolf, flamingos, and whooping cranes; to the majestic Underwater Observatory where you can “walk underwater” – absolutely breathtaking.
Cash Price: $15,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $15,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing Option: just $3,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $311.68/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 17E19S320010 01520 0030
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: CLR MH (COASTL/LAKES RESDNTL-MH ALLWED)
- County: Citrus County
- Property Address: 10052 W LARCHWOOD ST, HOMOSASSA, FL, 34448
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.777626, -82.601044
- City: HOMOSASSA
- Zip: 34448
- Acres: 1.2001 acres
- Square Feet: 52,314 sqft
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $212.83
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Need to (dig/install) well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install a septic system
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.