Worth $19,500 Selling at nearly 49% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- A nature lovers delight: where you can build your very own scenic spot like creating a boardwalk connected to a gazebo, yurds or tents to make use of the different parts of the property. You can make a getaway that you would not need to travel and enjoy it in your own abode. Wildlife viewing, particularly birding, is extremely popular in the area. Homesteading is a great way to maximize the property. You can make your own home preservation and enjoy the freshness of your own harvested vegetables. It has a pristine natural scenery where you and your family can enjoy an everyday life like you were always on vacation.
- It sits in a wonderful community: Are you looking for an affordable property where you wanted to start a brand new life or build your own family? How about start checking this area where your children can play close to nature and make marvelous memories of their childhood. Many retirees live in the area to enjoy the calm and quiet place. The neighborhood has a very good ambiance away from the busy city. It’s very close to Old Bainbridge County Park which is 9 minutes away where the family can enjoy a lot of trails. The playground is safe and sturdy. Picnic is an option to sit and bond with the family. There are so many things to do on a weekend getaway. The property is very accessible to crossroads connected to the main road in FL-GA hi way that can lead you to the heart of Tally in just 25 minutes. It is well known for its many Antique Shops and art galleries.
- It offers great possibilities and opportunities: Wanted to start a business? Well, this property can be registered on Airbnb, for rent or make it your very own dream vacation house. Mobile homes can be an option and worth investing in as well. It’s one of the best investments you can leave for your loved ones in the future. The cost of living is quite cheaper in Havana compared to the heart of Tally and that is one of its advantages to making your residence. Isn’t it amazing that your dream property can give you lots of opportunities too?
Cash Price: $9,990
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $9,990. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2190 down, $1499 doc fee, and $232.37/mo for 84 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 3-13-2N-2W-0572-00000-0790
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Rural Residential 1 house per parcel
- County: Gadsden
- Property Address: CHIPPEWA CT, HAVANA, FL, 32333
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.579167, -84.388565
- City: Havana
- Zip: 32333
- Acres: 0.46 Acres
- Square Feet: 20037.6
- Topography: n/a
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $75.12
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig a well.
- Sewer/Septic: needs to be installed.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.