Worth $18,000 Selling at nearly 34% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- The type of property that would suit all your need: this parcel is located in a well-established region of a beautiful city lying on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Homosassa, build your fancy home in a beaming environment, build your vacation house or your second house, bring your mobile home, the neighborhood around this parcel is quite cool, hut type short-statured homes with heightened trees that add to the relaxing feel, dwellings are easement hassle-free with well-established roads and streets, a big plus point of this property is the well-maintained paved roads throughout this neighborhood, calm atmosphere, all utilities are available in the area, build your dream house with a pool where your kids and your loved ones could enjoy during weekends
- You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: If you are fond of tasty restaurants this property is what you are looking for, enjoy sumptuous foods in nearby restaurants such as Sugar Mill Restaurant, Cali’s Kitchen, Fish Tales Restaurant, and Bar, paks and other recreational spots near this property include Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, Nature’s discovery, Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs, and Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, has access to amazing springs for a relaxing time, if you are fond of hiking, you can have the best trails options around this parcel: Cedar Key Railroad Trestle Nature Trail, Coastal Anclote Trail, Crosstown Trail, and Dunnellon Trail, this amazing lot is just a few minutes away from Lecanto Primary School and Homosassa Elementary School, you can enjoy the beautiful major golf course near the area, if you are into to target shooting no worries cause you can enhance your skills by dropping by at Outpost Range in just 12mins drive
- Sited in a spot that brings all the relaxation and tranquility that you need: a peaceful and enjoyable community to live, Homosassa is also known as one of the top sportfishing destinations, ideal for people who are looking for a property that is not in the mainstream this is the place to be, bring your favorite wine and just relax in Homosassa River, a town where most of the fishermen, boaters, and seafood lovers like to gather, a weekend getaway destination. What are you waiting for? Let’s bring your dream into a reality.
Cash Price: $12,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $12,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,990 down and $242/mo for 84months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 18E19S30 4B450 0030
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: MDR MH (MEDIUM DENSTY RES – MH ALLOWED)
- County: Citrus County
- Property Address: 4064 S Kindness Point, Homosassa, FL 34446
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.964380, -85.514239
- City: Homosassa
- Zip: 34446
- Acres: 0.50
- Square Feet: 21780
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Jacob City
- Annual Taxes: $141.95
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to install septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.