Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 34% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- It’s buildable plus offers many conveniences and possibilities. ideal for different types of homesite hunters families, retirees, folks wanting a new life, an easement hassle-free parcel with easy access to S Alita Terrace, has enough distances from nearby dwellings, the property is ideal for Single-family type of house, a mobile home is allowed, passive recreation, Electricity available in the area, peaceful surrounding, build your own outside storage where you can keep your valuables, dry and high location, a big plus point of this property it is almost a clear parcel you can save time and money in building your ideal dwellings, enjoy your little privacy, enjoy simple life at its fullest
- You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots: If you are fond of tasty eateries, you can have an option of amazing restaurants nearby this property, such as Sugar Mill Restaurant, Cali’s Kitchen, Fish Tales Restaurant, and Bar, parks and other recreational spots near this property include Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, Nature’s discovery, Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs, and Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, has access to amazing springs for a relaxing time, if you are fond of hiking, you can have the best trails options around this parcel: Cedar Key Railroad trestle nature trail, Coastal Anclote trail, Crosstown trail, and Dunnellon trail, this amazing lot is just a few minutes away from Lecanto Primary School, Nature Coast Preschool and Therapy Center to name a few, you can enjoy the beautiful major golf course near the area, if you are into target shooting no worries you can practice your skills by dropping by at Outpost Range in just 12mins drive
- Sited in a spot that brings all the relaxation and tranquility that you need: peaceful and enjoyable to live, Homosassa is also known as one of the top sportfishing destinations, ideal for people who are looking for a property that is not in the mainstream, this is the place to be, bring your favorite wine and just relax in Homosassa River, a town where most of the fishermen, boaters, and seafood lovers like to gather, a weekend destination. What are you waiting for? Let’s bring your dream into a reality.
Cash Price: $14,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $14,900.00. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $3,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $306.68/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 18E19S29-43300-0370
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: RUR MH (RURAL RESIDENTIAL – MH ALLOWED)
- County: Citrus County
- Property Address: 4330 S Alita Ter, Homosassa, FL, 34446
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.799089, -82.516421
- City: Homosassa
- Zip: 34446
- Acres: 0.50
- Square Feet:21780
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Spring Hill
- Bayonet Point
- Jasmine Estates
- Annual Taxes: $116.03
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to dig well
- Sewer/Septic: Need to install septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.