Worth $26,000 Selling at nearly 45% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Perfect spot to start a great future for your family: If you’re a local or relocating buyer looking to build a spacious, custom home in a peaceful neighborhood and start your own family, this location is best for you. Living in Titusville offers residents a dense suburban feel. Community values, active church attendance, schools that can prepare your children for a well top university in the future, low traffic, and convenient parking are some of the few things that you can take advantage of. There are lots of parks in Titusville that your family can enjoy. Titusville is a growing city with so much potential. The cost of living is still very low and a great financial economy exists less than an hour West in Orlando, South in Melbourne, and North in Daytona
- The lot is situated in a lovely residential area: One single-family dwelling building (to include manufactured housing), on one lot, is allowed to be built. The lot possesses a delightful setting and a tranquil quiet feel. An easement hassle-free parcel, the street has all utilities, water and sewer can easily get hooked up to the City water and sewer system. Enjoy its lovely surroundings and quality of living at its best.
- There is so much to do nearby: You may enjoy your proximity to tons of amenities and scenic spots. Just a few minutes’ walks from Lado lane you’ll find many great restaurants, shopping malls, banks, schools, churches, and wellness centers. The city of Titusville is known for its parks. Titusville is a perfect, down-to-earth launching pad for tours of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, and Canaveral National Seashore. Titusville is home to five museums that honor the notable achievements of many, as well as the rich history of Florida’s Space Coast.
Cash Price: $13,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $13,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,490 down, $1499 doc fee, and $280.46/mo for 108 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 22-35-15-06-5-1.16
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Single-Family Medium Density (R-1B)
- County: Brevard County
- Property Address: Lado Ln, Titusville, FL 32780
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 28.582519, -80.802457
- City: Titusville
- Zip: 32780
- Acres: 0.12
- Square Feet: 5,119
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions: n/a
- Annual Taxes: $157.18
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.