Worth $30,000 Selling at nearly 37% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Promising property that you can have: this property is ideal for different homesite hunters, build your dream home or vacation home, your desired vacation house, your second house, any style of dwelling you desire – cape cod, ranch-style house, contemporary, tropical style, it sits in an area with very nice weather a paved road next to its facade, electricity is available in the area with just a minimum amount to set up, you will be blown away by how friendly everyone around is, not to mention the gorgeous views you have, Palm Bay is near many other towns and the beach making it a lovely location, it is a great location for you to raise your family, great outdoor life, and a very friendly community, it offers many conveniences for families, retirees, folks wanting to start a new life, etc,
- Enjoy your proximity to everything: this property has nearby attractions that you and your family could enjoy during holidays and weekends, enjoy a small nature reserve sanctuary at Turkey Creek Sanctuary in a 20min drive from your dwellings, bring your kids to numerous parks where they can take a break from using their gadgets and enjoy the beauty of the nature and your bond with your family, a very quiet city, a lot of spots for rural activities like biking, kayaking, and other outdoor activities, it’s a short drive across the causeway to the Melbourne beaches, enjoy tons of outdoor activities to promote wellness not only for your kids but also for the kids at heart, head to gorgeous beaches of Space Coast and enjoy basking under the sun plus tons of water activities
- Traffic is never an issue: Palm Bay is a tight-knit and close quarters type of place, traffic is rarely an issue is going to work or school, the roads are widely preserved and clean, the flow of traffic in going from one place to another is one thing you should be considering when looking for a place to settle, with the last phase of our everyday life, instead of being stuck in traffic you should enjoy more time with your family and friends, overall, the city has much potential in attracting more visitors and tourists
Cash Price: $18,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $18,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $376.22/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 29-37-31-GV-1313-31
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: RS-2, Single Family Residential
- County: Brevard County
- Property Address: 207 PRAIRIE ST SE, PALM BAY, FL, 32909
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 27.922625, -80.668770
- City: Palm Bay
- Zip: 32909
- Acres: 0.23
- Square Feet: 10018.8
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Port St. Lucie
- Annual Taxes: $150.67
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs to install septic
- Sewer/Septic: Needs to dig well
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.