Worth $30,000.00. Selling at Nearly 27% off Market Value.
Reasons why you need to get this property
- CHARMING, DISTINCTIVE, VACANT PIECE OF PARADISE WITH FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS READY TO GIVE YOU THE WARMEST WELCOME: Located in a sunny, peaceful corner of Valkaria Heights UNREC Subdivision, this fascinating 0.3 acres of land provides plenty of privacy for couples, parents or retirees, and a massive space for kids to run around. Your parcel of lush land surrounded by towering trees and postcard-perfect views is bathed in sun all year round, so gardening, barbecuing with your friends and pool parties will be like nothing you’ve ever seen. Build your home with a pool here and your kids will always feel like it’s Disney World 24/7. Which is the perfect setting for building your starter home, dream house, vacation house or even a retirement abode.
- YOU’RE LITERALLY 3 MINUTES FROM THE AIRPORT AND ALL YOUR ESSENTIALS: Need to travel often for families or work out of state? With the Valkaria Airport just three minutes away from this plot, you’ll feel like your distant families are just living in the next town. Plus, you’re just ten minutes away from the Health First’s Palm Bay Hospital and other crucial amenities that you need to feel safe and protected. Which are the reasons why buying this land should be on the bucket list of those who only demand excellence. If you fancy a weekend getaway, outstanding recreation centers like The Habitat Golf Course, Endless Windz Kiteboarding & Paddleboarding Shop, and the Valkaria RC Raceway are just minutes away to get your weekend to the next level.
- PRIVACY AND COMMUNITY ALL IN ONE: You want to have privacy but don’t want to be alone? No problem. With the neighbors far enough away for you to enjoy your privacy, it’s easy to imagine waking up every day here with only peace and quiet surrounding you. But without feeling like you’re in the middle of nowhere. Not only that, the surrounding area is absolutely gorgeous – you’ll love waking up to the quiet rustling of trees and the picturesque brownish-orange sunrise scenery every morning when you build your home here. Truly, this lovely, lush residential land shouts that you’ve made it. And it gives you the peace and calm of the countryside that no city life can give. So come build your dream home here!
Cash Price: $ 21,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $ 21,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $5,390 down, $1,499 Documentation Fee, and $415.03 /mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 29-38-17-02-I-1
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: RU-1-9
- County: Brevard County
- Property Address: 3610 1st Ave, Malabar, FL 32950, USA
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 27.963026, -80.546356
- City: Malabar
- Zip: 32950
- Acres: 0.3
- Square Feet: 13,068
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- South Patrick Shores
- West Melbourne
- Cocoa Beach
- Annual Taxes: $373.38
- Power: Not connected but electricity is available in the area.
- Water: Not available
- Sewer/Septic: Not available
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.