Worth $26,000 Selling at nearly 30% off Market Value.
Reasons why you must have this property
- AN OASIS OF OLD-GROWTH HERITAGE TREES: Imagine living in your own personal forest! If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line rural retreat, hidden away from the hustle and bustle of city life, boy do we have something for you! This exquisite piece of land offers you plenty of peace and quiet from the old-growth trees shrouding it, with jaw-dropping views every single day.
Erect here an outdoor entertaining area to grill and chill with your friends or build a single-family home with multiple bedrooms in this lush piece of land – or why not do both? You have 0.18 acres of sanctuary that offers plenty of space for everyone in your family to live the dream.
- JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM ALL THE ESSENTIALS YOU CAN EVER WISH: This lot is perfect for the urbanites who want to be near all the action, but don’t want to sacrifice their peace and quiet. The location can’t be beaten because even you’ll still be close to all the great shopping and dining that the city has to offer. With easy access to paved roads, this lot is perfect for anyone who wants to be in the city without being in the city.
How’s this for convenience: it’s 1 minute away from Unity of Tallahassee Church; 2 min from CVS; and less than 10 mins from Leon County Tax Collector’s Office, Starbucks, Walgreens, Papa Johns Pizza, Panhandle Pet Supply, and so many more must-have establishments!
- SERENE PRIVACY, BUT IN A VIBRANT COMMUNITY: Resplendent trees envelop the entire property, providing you with utmost shady, secluded privacy. Have yourself a little bit of Zen paradise in your life here that is unmatched.
But that doesn’t mean you’re isolated from the rich culture and high society of the town.
Because owning this land means you’re just minutes away from such landmark attractions: Spring House – Frank Lloyd Wright -6 min (2.5 miles); Lichgate on High Road -11 min (4.3 miles); Fun Station -12 min (4.5 miles); Tallahassee Museum -18 min (7.9 miles); Florida Historic Capitol Museum -19 min (6.4 miles); and the Railroad Square Art District -19 min (6.9 miles).
So don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity and come build your dream home here
Cash Price: $17,990
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $17,990. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $4,390 down, $1499 doc fee, and $334/mo for 120 months.
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 21-10-05-000-020-0
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Lake Protection
- County: Leon
- Property Address: SHANGRI LA LN, TALLAHASSEE, FL, 32303
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.504679, -84.321069
- City: TALLAHASSEE
- Zip: 32303
- Acres: 0.18
- Square Feet: 7840.8
- Topography: N/A
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $375.88
- Power: Not connected, but electricity is available in the area.
- Water: Not connected, but water is available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Not available
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.