Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 45% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- One of the best lots in the market that offers many possibilities and conveniences: a perfect buildable getaway spot from the city, ideal for different types of homesite hunters, build, hold, flip, create a legacy here, build your dream home, your second or vacation house, your tiny house or cabin, your modular house, both RVs and mobile homes are permitted, bring your camping gear as camping is allowed anytime, perfect for you to make your homestead, or use recreationally, your regular retreat spot or campsite, establish a vacation house for rent business and put in on Airbnb, turn your home into a Bed & Breakfast and give your guests a first-hand taste of homestead life, use some of its hardwood for the start of your construction, an easement hassle-free parcel, power is available in the area with very low-cost connection fee
- A one of a kind parcel: live on the outskirts of the city where you rarely have to deal with traffic issues, an unpopulated area filled with trees, has the small-town feel that we all love, a laid back atmosphere, pristine in many aspects, from its location, atmosphere, ease of use, appeal, too many to mention, a property that is hard to find, surrounded by beautiful towering pines, fresh air, healthy greens around, wildlife abound, has the affluence of serene, stable, and a quiet living, offers your desired privacy and peace of mind, enjoy your large front or backyard where you may set up your preferred choice of gardening, enjoy camping and hanging out with family and friends anytime
- Close to many amenities plus lovely attractions that boast endless fun: sits in Pinetta – a city with great restaurants, attractions, history, and people, an ideal place to have a family and to retire, live a comfortable and peaceful life, experience the best of both worlds, just 65 miles from Tallahassee, you won’t miss the big city while enjoying a country quality of living, your daily necessities are just at your fingertips – shopping, and groceries, fuel stations, locals and visitors’ favorite restaurants and pubs, schools, hospitals, and many more amenities, just 8 -24 mins from many lovely parks and nature preserves that boast endless fun for the whole family, including Madison Blue Spring State Park, Wild Adventures, Ladell Brothers, and more, if you are looking for an afternoon visiting a small town with fishing, boating, and beach options, head up the Nature Coast which is just an hour or two drive away and discover Old Florida at it’s best
Cash Price: $10,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $10,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,590 down, $1,499 doc fee, and $254/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 34-2N-10-6091-0HM-001
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: Agricultural 2
- County: Madison
- Property Address: NE Cr 255, Pinetta, FL 32350
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.525143, -83.300575
- City: Pinetta
- Zip: 32350
- Acres: 1.01
- Square Feet: 43,995.6
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: YES
- RV Allowed: YES
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $236.18
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.