Worth $100,000 Selling at nearly 50% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Lot is buildable and offers many conveniences plus possibilities: perfect for families, retirees, folks wanting to start a new life, nature lovers, backpackers, it’s the high and dry acreage you have been looking for on a paved road, build your dream dwelling, your desired vacation house or second house, your fancy tiny house or small cabin, your modular house, use it for homesteading, make it your regular retreat spot, your sanctuary, bring your mobile home, power is in the area, has direct access to the well-maintained E Co Rd 316 that would provide you comfortable travel experience to your destinations, offers your desired rural style of living while still being close to the convenience of the big cities like Ocala, Jacksonville, and Orlando, but not too close
- Property is gorgeous and nearby many bodies of water: a great place to live and relax, a lovely site for your dream dwelling, own your piece of nature free of traffic jams and city noise, off the beaten path, yet part of a pleasant and welcoming community, fresh air, tranquil setting, has the affluence of serene and quiet yet lively living, teeming with beautiful oak trees, provides a natural oasis, spend all your days soaking up the beautiful Florida sunshine, enjoy the perfect weather all year round, bring your boat and experience being close to many bodies of water, stay active and enjoy sailing, water skiing, kayaking, and nature-watching anytime you want, close to many lakes like Orange Lake, Lake George, Crescent Lake, etc., especially Lake Kerr which is only 4 mins away, Moorhead Park offers a free boat ramp, bank fishing, picnic tables and restrooms on Lake Kerr
- Situated in a city with small-town feels but houses myriad of scenic spots and places to visit: a place that is like a summer ground and has year-round attractions for all ages, parcel is just a short drive from recreational sites popular to both locals and visitors, including Salt Springs Recreation Area, Ocala National Forest, Ray Wayside Park, etc., enjoy hiking, camping, hunting, boating, wildlife viewing, picnicking, and many more fun outdoor activities with your loved ones anytime, appreciate the sunny skies, the natural breeze, the white sands as Surf Coast gorgeous beaches are just 60 -70 miles away, the lot is only 39 mins from Ocala while an hour and a half from Orlando, you won’t miss the big city life, spots to dine, drink, and feast, exquisite dine-ins, cafes, and bistros are just at your fingertips like 88 Store, Hog Wild Country Cafe, Boondocks Salt Springs and more, just 8-25 mins from shopping malls, groceries, schools, churches, and many more amenities for your necessities
Cash Price: $45,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $47,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $11,390 down and $824.24/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 10518-003-02 , 10518-003-03
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: R-4 – Mixed Residential
- County: Marion
- Property Address: Fort Mccoy, FL, 32134
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 29.370694, -81.803111 , 29.370889, -81.803000
- City: Fort Mccoy
- Zip: 32134
- Acres: 1.90
- Square Feet: 82,764
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: YES
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $296.97
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Well is needed
- Sewer/Septic: Septic is needed
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.