Reasons why you must have this property
- One of the best lots in the market with lots of possibilities and conveniences: perfect for different types of homesite hunters, no setbacks and building height restrictions, permitted for 1 residence per ½ acre, not in a flood zone area, has high and dry terrain, build your dream dwelling, your vacation house, your second home, bring your RV, your mobile home, bring your camping gear, camping is allowed, has direct access to the paved, canopy roads of Pharo Morgan Rd and Canopy Lane Road, power is in the area, just a short drive from numerous attractions and amenities
- A lovely corner lot: bask in the delightful sights and sounds of Old Florida, pleasant ambiance, relaxing atmosphere, fresh air, a country style of living at its best, lot comprises gorgeous timbers and shrubs that emphasize the allure of the entire land, pristine pasture, a beautiful habitat for wildlife, enjoy your picturesque oak tree canopies surroundings as you watch deer walk through the neighborhood, a delight for nature lovers, an eco-friendly environment, enjoy your large yard with a perfect outdoor entertaining space, a spot that is close to it all while providing a tranquil quiet feel, offers your desired privacy, secluded neighborhood, yet closed in, features a down-home charm and southern hospitality appeal, experience a less traffic life, and more privacy
- Sits in a city ideal to settle downs: Perry is recognized as the Tree Capital of the South cozily nestled along Florida’s Nature Coast, a family-friendly community in which to raise your children, work, or simply to stop by and visit, its historic downtown is filled with friendly home town shops and dine-ins, a full-service but a low-cost place to call home, taxes are lower than over 170 other cities in Florida, has a variety of festivals throughout the year highlighted by the Florida Forest Festival which includes the “World’s Largest Free Fish Fry”, some of the finest fresh and saltwater fishing plus scalloping is centered here, hunters come from all over to experience prime Nature Coast hunting, has many freshwater springs, including the world’s largest that are just minutes away, offers access to the Gulf of Mexico through Keaton Beach, the area’s economy is diverse with both manufacturing and agricultural employment opportunities
Cash Price: $24,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $24,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $5,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $441/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 07417-300
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: MIXED USE RURAL RESIDENTIAL
- County: Taylor
- Property Address: Pharo Morgan Rd, Perry, FL 32347
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.1387, -83.5621
- City: Perry
- Zip: 32347
- Acres: 2.24
- Square Feet: 97574.4
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: YES
- RV Allowed: YES
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Live Oak
- Annual Taxes: $227.82
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Well is needed
- Sewer/Septic: Septic is needed
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.