Worth $100,000 Selling at nearly 40% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Offers many possibilities for diff. types of homesite hunters: in demand to anyone as it possesses a rural setting yet still close to the comfort of a big city, perfect for families, retirees, individuals who want to start a new life, nature lovers, homesteaders, create your legacy in this parcel, turn your vision into reality, apply your creativity, make it your own your piece of paradise, build your dream abode, your desired farmhouse-style home, your model house for living or rental, your weekend retreat shelter, use it for homesteading, bring your horse and have yourself a self-sustaining mini-farm, no building height restrictions, minimum of 35 ft in all sides for the setbacks, allowed for 1 dwelling per acre, an easement hassle-free parcel, power, and water are in the area with low-cost connection fees, cheap annual tax, there’s a high demand for this type of property and surely there will be more for years to come
- Lovely in so many ways: delightful setting, laid back ambiance, enjoy the down-home charm and southern hospitality this lot offers, a spot that is close to it all while providing a tranquil quiet feel, provides country living at its best, features a small creek running through the property, lush, comprises gorgeous timbers and shrubs that highlight the loveliness of the entire land, a beautiful habitat for wildlife, a delight for nature lovers, sits in an area that provides plenty of sunlight for your new home, enjoy your eco-friendly environment, enjoy your shelter that is overlooking your lovely large backyard with a perfect outdoor entertaining space, enjoy your morning coffee and have quiet relaxing evenings, enjoy your picturesque surroundings, experience a less traffic life, and more privacy, be surrounded by quiet and secluded neighborhood, yet closed in
- Situated in Havana, known as Florida’s friendliest small town: build your desired dwelling on the outskirts of the city, a place with plenty of fun things to do for all ages, places to stay, great restaurants, and events year-round, filled with nurseries, well known for its many antique shops, art galleries, and specialty shops, the town holds all kinds of festivals annually and have a bead show twice a year, you’ll feel right at home if you’re an outdoorsy fellow or a nature lover as the county houses myriad of attractions, countless scenic spots that offer various fun outdoor recreation for all ages are just within a 5 to 25 km range from the property, Tallahassee is just 26 mins by car away so you won’t miss the big city life, experience things you can’t find anywhere else, enjoy the timeless allure of the Sunshine State anytime, just an hour or 2 travel away from some of the Forgotten and Nature Coasts’ top-rated beaches
Cash Price: $54,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $54,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $13,190 down, $1499 doc fee, and $960/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 3-01-2N-2W-0000-00240-0100
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- County: Gadsden County
- Property Address: Iron Bridge Rd, Havana, FL 32333
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.603561, -84.390230
- City: Havana
- Zip: 32333
- Acres: 11.33
- Square Feet: 493,534.8
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $793.63
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Needs septic
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.