Worth $50,000 Selling at nearly 30% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- The best lot to live your dream type of living: the land is completely cleared, own it now and start building your dream home tomorrow, an ideal parcel for different types of homesite hunters, perfect for families, retirees, anyone starting a new life, adventurers, folks looking for a country-style of living while still being close to the heart of the big city, has flat and dry terrain, ideal for anyone’s desired home, permanent home, second home, vacation home, mobile home, a getaway spot, possible for a 3-story house given its height restrictions for building, allowed for 2-family-dwelling, it’s setbacks enable you to build a house for yourself while saving a spot for your loved ones and live right next to them, construct your dream home with a pool and enjoy your routine weekend bonding with family and friends, has direct access to a dirt road that is next to Ivy Chase Ln’s paved road, powerline fuse is available on its east and south boundaries, all utilities are in the area
- It sits in such a lovely spot: a parcel that is nearby a lake, a trail area, and a park, live here and enjoy having a healthy and active lifestyle, 6 mins from Lake Munson – go boating and fishing anytime or have a daily morning walk or jog going to the lake and appreciate its beauty, 19 mins from Rivers Road Trailhead – enjoy trailing anytime at your convenience, 3 mins by car from Gil Waters Preserve Park – bring your kids over and have fun sharing with them plenty of outdoor activities that the park offers, the lot itself is charming in so many ways, enjoy your much-needed privacy given your ideal distance from other nearby properties, it offers a feel that every day is a vacation, experience delightful atmosphere, crisp air around, fresh ambiance, all the things that you’re looking for in a place to settle down
- Just 13 mins from the heart of Tally: a prime location that offers anyone’s dream Florida life, a college town, has many nice people around, offers many job opportunities, a family-friendly city, has a rich mix of culture, nightlife, food, festivals, attractions, etc., public transport connects you to the entire city, all your necessities are just at your fingertips, have convenient access to countless restaurants, shopping, fuel stations, churches, hospitals, and prestigious educational institutions, a town with a wide array of fun things to do, a perfect nature getaway while being home to the big city, enjoy having convenient access to 600 miles of trails surrounding the area and more than 88 parks in the city limits alone, go outside and hike, bike, or take a paddle in one of the many nearby lakes, get connected to abundant natural landscapes, vibrant wildlife, and pristine beaches, just 22 miles from the Gulf of Mexico which is home to some of the world’s top beaches, enjoy the coastline and beautiful, sugar-white sand, experience myriad water sports and activities anytime
Cash Price: $34,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $34,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $8,30 down and $621/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 41-26-15-000-011-0
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: RP-Residential Preservations
- County: Leon County
- Property Address: 6724 Ivy Chase Ln, Tallahassee, FL 32305
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.361818, -84.308905
- City: Tallahassee
- Zip: 32305
- Acres: 1.5
- Square Feet: 65,340
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $452.84
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. The seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.