Worth $20,000 Selling at nearly 25% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Easy living awaits you on this stunning homesite: build the home of your dreams, your tiny home, your small cabin, your second house, your permanent getaway spot, bring your unique vision to life and design the perfect backdrop to suit your lifestyle, the lot is cleared, has flat, dry and high terrain plus, all set for your desired dwelling, you are free from the hassles and the massive undertaking of using its plot for your building project, settle your permit and have your construction take place anytime, has an excellent road frontage plus a paved entranceway approaching the property main, the other dwelling next to the parcel is fenced making it easier for you to determine the lot’s boundaries, has a small number of trees around that give you a refreshing ambiance plus allow you to enjoy your little privacy, all utilities are in the area
- Situates in a vibrant neighborhood: has a “small home town feel” despite being in the state capitol, a wonderful place to grow a family, pleasant and amiable neighbors around, a community with a delightful setting due to lovely trees in most of its sideroads, crisp air around, keep yourself active and enjoy running, walking, bicycling and skating in one of St. Marks Historic Railroad State Trail’s adjacent which is just 7 mins steps away through Kissimmee St, the parcel is in a site that boasts endless entertainment and fun for the whole family, surrounded by countless amenities and scenic spots
- Nestled in a prime location: 7 mins from the heart of Tally, experience a family-friendly city that has a rich mix of culture, nightlife, food, festivals, attractions, etc., public transport connects you to the entire city, has very close proximity to all necessities, satisfy your sweet tooth and reinvigorate yourself with the best authentic cuisine, shopping, fuel stations, churches, hospitals, and prestigious educational institutions are just nearby, experience outdoor life in a beautiful location where the weather is gorgeous, a town with a wide array of fun things to do, a perfect nature getaway while being home to the big city, has an extensive park network that offers locals and visitors a variety of free and convenient activity options, the Sunshine State connects you to abundant natural landscapes, vibrant wildlife, and pristine beaches
Cash Price: $14,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $14,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $3,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $317/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 411132 C0030
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: Residential Preservation 2
- County: Leon County
- Property Address: Keith St. Tallahassee, FL 32310
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.418638, -84.297560
- City: Tallahassee
- Zip: 32310
- Acres: 0.11
- Square Feet: 4,791.6
- Topography: Level
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $197.51
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.