Worth $25,500 Selling at nearly 53% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Sited in a spot that brings all the relaxation and tranquility that you need: a town where most of the fishermen, boaters, and seafood lovers like to gather, a weekend destination for many Tallahassee residents, some of the famous attractions in the county are just a few blocks away, mere 3-10 mins by steps away from Wakulla River Park and St Marks River Park, have an afternoon walk from your new home through the nearby lake parks, enjoy viewing the scenic sunset from your favorite fishing dock spot, boating, fishing, kayaking, wildlife viewing, family picnic, playground for kids, etc., are available for you and the entire family anytime at your convenience
- The property offers all the convenience that you need in a homesite: in a well-ordered neighborhood, offers all the privacy you need, wooded with unspoiled dry, high, and flat terrain, ideal for building any single-family abode and homesteading, make it as a spot for your second house or a regular weekend getaway, convenient road access, all utilities are available in the area, has a romantic ambiance, tranquil setting, very homey, very vibrant surroundings, healthy greenery around, crisp air everywhere
- Proximity to necessities: only 14.3 miles travel from Crawfordville while 20.4 from Tallahassee for your daily needs, prominent schools plus excellent hospitals are nearby, 18-22 mins drive to more spots for enjoyment, visit the Cathedral Of Palms for fun trails, Flint Rock Wildlife for exciting hunting experiences, Newport Campground for enjoyable camping events, and Shell Point Beach for unlimited water sports and activities
Cash Price: $11,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $11,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $2,990 down, $1499 doc fee, and $284/mo for 96 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 11-4S-01E-071-05772-000
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: Single-Family Residential
- County: Wakulla
- Property Address: Crabapple Ln, St Marks, FL 32355
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.157317810828285, -84.21120170294618
- City: St Marks
- Zip: 32355
- Acres: 0.25
- Square Feet: 10,890
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- RV Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $283.30
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
Capture the beauty of the Big Bend region with this super gorgeous 0.25 acre nearby lake lot situated in St Marks, a town where most of the fishermen, boaters, and seafood lovers like to gather. Welcome home! Whether you’re single, aiming to start a family, looking to retire, or simply wanting to escape the city, this gem is ready for you and your dream home. Find that romantic ambiance and tranquil setting you’re looking for in a homesite in this property. Not to mention Wakulla River Park and St Marks River Park, some of the famous attractions in the county are just mere 3-10 mins by steps away. Therefore you with the entire family may enjoy your favorite outdoor recreation anytime at your convenience. Boating, fishing, kayaking, wildlife viewing, family picnic, playground for kids, etc., name it, you got it! Imagine having an afternoon walk from your new home through the nearby lake parks and enjoying viewing the scenic sunset from your favorite fishing dock spot. Yes, that’s it! The peace of mind that you deserve! Fall in love with your homey property that is so vibrant due to its healthy greenery around with crisp air everywhere. It is in a well-ordered neighborhood and offers all the privacy you need, wooded with unspoiled dry, high, and flat terrain, ideal for building any single-family abode and homesteading. You may also use it as a spot for your second house or a regular weekend getaway. It has immediate access to the well-kept paved road of Crabapple Ln, where all utilities are conveniently available. Only 14.3 miles travel from Crawfordville while 20.4 from Tallahassee for your daily needs, plus prominent schools and excellent hospitals are nearby. Buckle up and get yourself ready for an 18-22 mins drive as you head to more spots for enjoyment. Visit the Cathedral Of Palms for fun trails, Flint Rock Wildlife for exciting hunting experiences, Newport Campground for enjoyable camping events, and Shell Point Beach for unlimited water sports and activities.
Great neighborhood, peaceful, convenient road access, and proximity to necessities – these are the things you should consider when investing and starting a new life now. Achieve all those in this property! Call us Now!
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.