Worth $150,000 Selling at nearly 11% off Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Property has endless potentials: it checks all the boxes for long-term investment, recreational use, and future development, a treasure to behold through every season, use it to set up some storage units and offer self-storage options to local consumers around, set up a paintball course on it, lesser works to do to develop this property, perfect for a small subdivision, subdivide its lot that may accommodate 1 to 2 dwellings per acre, a half-acre to an acre with shelter properties in the area are being sold between 220k to 240k, vacant lots of the same sizes are being sold between 35k to 50k, get the same amount of profit through this property
- Situated in a peaceful community, easement hassle-free plus all utilities are available in the area: offers your desired privacy, enveloped with mature towering hardwoods that you may either market as well or use for the start of your preferred type of construction on it, has immediate access to Seminole Rd.’s maintained paved road and other dirt roads, seems to consist of multiple properties in one parcel with gravel roads access within, all utilities are available in the area with a very reasonable price to set up
- Close to Perry’s most visited attractions plus amenities are just nearby: only 5 to 30 minutes by car to Perry’s most visited attractions for tons of fun outdoor activities and adventures, bring your camping gear, your boat, golf cart, bicycle, beach chairs, kayak, etc., amenities like groceries, restaurants, fuel stations, a hospital, an airport, and prominent schools are just nearby
Cash Price: $134,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $134,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $31,900 down, $500 doc fee, and $1,970/mo for 240 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you
- APN: 07725-000
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: Residential Single-Family
- County: Taylor
- Property Address: Malone Rd, Perry, FL 32348
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.097677, -83.556289
- City: Perry
- Zip: 32348
- Acres: 21.55
- Square Feet: 938718
- Topography: Slope
- Mobile Homes Allowed: No
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: $2,818.89
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
Attention Investors and Developers! Your dream investment property is now waiving at you! This 21.55-acre parcel nestled in the heart of Perry in Taylor County checks all the boxes for long-term investment, recreational use, and future development. Indeed, a treasure to behold through every season. Use this space to set up some storage units and offer self-storage options to local consumers around. Or more of a recreational business, you could set up a paintball course on it and welcome groups of customers. There are lesser works to do also to develop this property. Apart from having immediate access to different well-maintained paved and dirt roads, plus given that it is huge and seems to consist of multiple properties in one parcel with gravel roads access within, another option is to turn it into a small subdivision. Subdivide its lot that may accommodate 1 to 2 dwellings per acre – that’s a generous total of 20 to 40 allowable living units. Most of a half-acre to an acre with shelter properties in the area are being sold between 220k to 240k, while vacant lots of the same sizes are being sold between 35k to 50k. Therefore, you may sell each acre of this parcel for the same figures. Just imagine the profit it will bring you! Situated in a peaceful community, beaming with solitude due to mature hardwoods around, this lot’s dry terrain is perfect for building plus you may market its mature towering oaks or use them for the start of your preferred type of construction on it. Only 5 to 30 minutes by car to Perry’s most visited attractions including Campfire at Keaton LLC, a laid-back, relaxing campsite to bring your boat, golf cart, bicycle, beach chairs, and kayak. In addition, amenities like groceries, restaurants, fuel stations, hospitals, airports, and prominent schools are just nearby, plus all utilities are available in the area. This listing is just too good to pass up. Don’t think about it too long! Call us now quickly, before it’s too late!
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or