2.02 Acres just 11-min away from the Famous Keaton Beach – Mobile Home, RV, and Camping Allowed – A property that consists of 2 Parcels, both Buildable, Dry and High, No Wetlands – Assessed At $60,000 – BUY TODAY FOR $36,900!
Worth $60,000 Selling at nearly 65% of Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- Property is zoned for building with plenty of options for usage: consists of 2 parcels, both lots would be a perfect spot for your dream home or your desired vacation house, a flat terrain that is dry, high, with no wetlands, may guarantee a strong foundation for your desired dwelling, healthy soils great for your preferred type of gardening, bring your mobile home, set up a septic system for just a few bucks for your convenient camping or to park your RV – a maximum of 4 is allowed per parcel
- Powerline and amenities available: enjoy the ease of having power available in the area, worry not for your daily necessities since a few groceries, shopping, restaurants, and fuel stations are only 5 to 20 minutes by car away
- The property itself offers your desired privacy and is nearby the town’s famous attractions: beaming with solitude due to mature hardwoods around, surrounded by a pleasant community, only 10 to 20 minutes by car from many lovely attractions, including the famous Keaton Beach, Forest Capital Museum, and Campfire at Keaton, etc., enjoy the beach, family picnic, fishing, boating, camping, cycling, and many more recreations anytime at your convenience
Cash Price: $36,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $36,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $9,000 down, $1,499 doc fee and $579/mo for 156 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you
- APN: 06553-217 & 06553-238
- Property type: Infill
- Zoning: Agricultural Rural Residential
- County: Taylor
- Property Address: Seagrass Dr, Perry, FL 32348
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 29.897274, -83.602760
- City: Perry
- Zip: 32348
- Acres: 2.02
- Square Feet: 87,991.2
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Live Oak
- Annual Taxes: $352.30
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs Well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs Septic
Come and see this pristine 2.02-acre property we are offering nestled in Perry, a serene town yet home to several festivals and events. Raise your family or live your dream retirement on this buildable lot that is beaming with solitude and surrounded by a pleasant community. It consists of 2 parcels, either or would be a perfect spot for your dream house or your fancied vacation home since its flat terrain is dry, high, with no wetlands, and may guarantee a strong foundation for your desired dwelling. Full of mature hardwoods around, showcasing their true character, healthy soils great for your preferred type of gardening, adding as much privacy as you may desire for your homesite, plus will constantly give you the feeling of being connected to nature. Start checking your list since there are plenty of ways for you to utilize this property. One is to bring your mobile home. You may also enjoy the ease of having power available in the area, then set up a septic system for just a few bucks for your convenient camping or to park your RV – a maximum of 4 is allowed per parcel. Now buckle up anytime for your favorite open-air activities since this lot is only 10 to 20 minutes by car from many lovely attractions, including the famous Keaton Beach, Forest Capital Museum, and Campfire at Keaton, etc. You may enjoy the beach, family picnic, fishing, boating, camping, cycling, and many more recreations you could think of any time at your convenience. Lastly, worry not about your daily necessities since a few groceries, shopping, restaurants, and fuel stations are just nearby too. This gem won’t last from our listings for sure. So if you want to be its lucky owner, then grab that phone and CALL US NOW!
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.