10 Acre Property Just Outside Perry, FL – Great investment opportunity without building restrictions – as cheap as $55,900 or just $11,990 down and $745/month
Worth $75,000 Selling at nearly 75% of Market Value
Reasons why you must have this property
- No building restrictions: bring your mobile home, your RV, your camping stuff, your boat, build your tiny home, small cabin, or even your dream house here
- Great investment potential: 10 acreages to be subdivided and have each 0.5 acres get listed for your splendid profit, can also be used for agriculture
- Utilities available: power line runs along the road, direct access to maintained paved road, lovely flat land, serene setting of towering woods, be home to nature while living in the comfort plus the convenience of the city
Cash Price: $55,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $55,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $11,990 down, $999 doc fee, and $745/mo for 156 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you
- APN: 08610-025
- Property Type: Acreage
- Zoning: Agricultural Royal
- County: Taylor
- Property Address: Turner Rd, Perry, FL 32348
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.034898, -83.513151
- City: Perry
- Zip: 32348
- Acres: 10
- Square Feet: 435,600
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Annual Taxes: TBD
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Needs Well
- Sewer/Septic: Needs Septic
Be consumed by natural beauty on this unrestricted 10-acre lot. Tucked into the Big Bend region, roughly between Tallahassee and Gainesville, this property is situated in Perry, a small town that exemplifies the virtues and allures of rural Florida. It has limitless possibilities for investors, new families, and retirees. Enfolded with mature oak and pine trees, site built, mobile home, tiny home, small cabin, RVs, and camping are allowed. It is a secluded and peaceful tract of land, great for a weekend getaway or to build your dream home. You may construct an infinity pool either on its north or south section and enjoy the dramatic and picturesque view due to the serene setting of towering woods that both ends showcase. Another best option is to split its 10-acreage into 20 and have every 0.5 acres get listed or available in the market. Just imagine the profit it may bring you! Also, due to its agricultural zoning, raising livestock plus growing and harvesting crops on its lot are allowed. The property has immediate access to Turner Rd.’s maintained paved road, and a power line runs along the road and serves neighboring houses. On top of that, Perry’s main is only 11 miles away, where you may find all your shopping and medical needs, plus you may enjoy Keaton Beach through just an 11 to 20-minute drive, a clean beach with a lovely atmosphere for a family picnic, fishing, or just getting some sun.
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.