Reasons why you must have this property:
- Zoned for building: build your dream house, build your vacation house and make it your weekend getaway, bring your mobile home, set up your modular home, make it your second home, use it for homesteading, be surrounded by amiable neighbors while enjoying your little privacy
- Nearby amenities plus all utilities are available in the area: a well maintained paved road next to its facade, enjoy the convenience of having a powerline already installed in the area, water and sewer are available too, there is a fire hydrant next to the lot, set up all utilities you need for a very cheap amount, just 2 to 10 minutes drive to many local amenities for your daily necessities including shopping, restaurants, fuel stations, hospitals, banks, educational institutions, etc.
- In a perfect location, close to many attractions plus directly in one of the hotspots in Panhandle: live life to the fullest, live a city life while still being close to nature, just 18 to 20 minutes by car to many attractions including Panama City Beach – one of the top 3 beaches in the US, and St. Andrews State Park, explore the beaches, nature trails, and dunes, sunbathe on white sands anytime, go wildlife spotting, enjoy a combination day of sunny beach and inland exercises plus activities that are part of a healthy lifestyle
Cash Price: $24,900
We are currently offering this property at a rock bottom cash price of $24,900. This is the deal of a lifetime, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Owner Financing option: just $5,990 down, $699 doc fee, and $454/mo for 120 months
Ask for more seller financing options. We can make nearly everything possible for you.
- APN: 15281-000-000
- Property Type: Infill
- Zoning: R2 (Single Family and Duplex Dwelling)
- County: Bay
- Property Address: 2733 11th Ct E, Panama City, FL 32401
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 30.168946, -85.623410
- City: Panama
- Zip: 32401
- Acres: 0.58
- Square Feet: 25,264.8
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Yes
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- Panama City
- Sand Hills
- Annual Taxes: $226.93
- Power: Available in the area
- Water: Available in the area
- Sewer/Septic: Available in the area
“A beautiful heart deserves a happy place to live” Fill this stunning property with your dream home where you can find both comfort and relaxation, a perfect place to spend your golden years, or if you aim to raise a family. Delight yourself with your loved ones and enjoy the daily time-off feeling that Panama City in Bay County will bring you, the wonderful city where this splendid 0.58-acre piece of land is conveniently nestled. If your dream is to live near the water, you will find this peaceful life-changing area a beautiful place to live. Nothing says vacation like spending a carefree day at Panama City Beach, named as one of the top 3 beaches in the United States by TripAdvisor which is only 18 minutes drive away from you. 20 minutes away by car, you will not only have fun exploring the beaches, nature trails, dunes, and marshes of St. Andrews State Park, but it is also a good place where you can go wildlife spotting for alligators, deer, and wading birds and study marine life on a scuba diving expedition plus sunbathe on white sands. Bring your family to Frank Brown Park which is only 24 minutes away, to use many sports fields, aquatic facilities, meeting areas, and outdoor green spaces. The park is close to the shore, making it great for a combination day of sunny beach and inland exercise. If you want to enjoy great activities that are part of a healthy lifestyle, like walking, jogging, and bicycling, then enjoy the trails of Gayle’s Trails which is just 30 minutes away. Not only that it is a well-rounded town and the attractions are vast and very affordable plus you are surrounded by a friendly neighborhood, but one of the biggest advantages of being a local here is that everything you need is in the vicinity. You are only minutes by car away from some groceries and public supermarkets like Piggly Wiggly, Winn-Dixie, and Publix Super Market at 23rd Street Plaza plus there are gas stations just nearby like Marathon Gas, Sunoco, and Chevron. If you want to sit back and relish yourself to some fine wines, well take it easy, cause you are only a 12-minute drive to Burgunbarrel, one of the famous pubs and the best wine bar around. If you want to savor some delicious oysters, well, good for you, cause Gene’s Oyster is only 4 minutes away and they serve the freshest and scrumptious oysters, shrimps & crab claws – lightly battered and light on grease but high on flavor. Mostly, nothing to worry about sending your kids to school since Bay Virtual School, Rutherford High School, Northside Elementary School are just close at hand. Sounds interesting? Well, remember to be exactly where you want to be and explore the things you want to see, and if you are looking for a beautiful place like this, a happy place to call home with tons to do, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER, TALK TO US!
Panama City is a town in Florida located in Bay County. Living in this city offers residents a dense suburban feel and most of them own their homes. It is well known for its astonishing beaches, and there are a lot of parks as well. People from all over travel here each year just to get a glimpse of its beauty, and to have a taste of its famous cuisine. Panama City is just as lovely with many locally-owned restaurants and many fun-filled family activities. Although overall it is just a small town with a strong sense of community, meaning that it’s a homey place to live, this city is alive. You are only minutes away from beaches with sugar-white sands, lakes, clubs, parks, various types of restaurants, pubs, and stores, plus churches. From the beautiful sunrises to the wonderfully spectacular sunsets, there is always something exciting to do in Panama City. It is the best place to be in Florida.
Local Schools Include:
- Cedar Grove Elementary School
- Springfield Elementary School
- Rutherford High School
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Walmart Supercenter
- Asia Market
- Publix Supermarket
- Gamos Pizza
- Pepper’s Mexican Grill and Cantina
- Big Mama’s Country Cooking
- McKenzie Park
- St. Andrews State Park
- Man in the Sea Museum
READY TO BUY OR HAVE QUESTIONS?
Purchasing property from us is simple and easy. We have closed hundreds of real estate transactions and know the process well. We ensure a title that is free and clear. For all Cash transactions, we work together with an official and local title company or title attorney for your maximum safety.
The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. The buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. The buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.